The stupidity of drivers

The stupidity of drivers

Old Jul 30th 2010, 8:35 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The stupidity of drivers

Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Now, how many times have i seen that little manouevre lol. BTW i reckon that is near exit 45 m1 - am i right. Stuey g
Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:24 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: The stupidity of drivers

Why do bad drivers usually insist on a Holden?
Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sammyg
Now, how many times have i seen that little manouevre lol. BTW i reckon that is near exit 45 m1 - am i right. Stuey g
You got it mate!
Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

we've all done that drive toooo many times
Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:42 am
That's Dr Bitch to you

Sass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond reputeSass73 has a reputation beyond repute

There are bad drivers in the UK and I have been tailgated in the UK. The difference is that the police car behind that idiot actually pulled him over. Here, the police are as bad as everyone else.

If I'm tailgated by a company van/truck, I email the company. That worked quite well last year with a company changing it's policy, or so they said. I'm still waiting on NOSKE to get back to me with their findings after one of their drivers tailgated me on the freeway last Friday morning. The truck was so close, it had blocked both of my mirrors so I couldn't change lanes:curse:
Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:47 am
Just Joined

heidi123 is an unknown quantity at this point

What is is it with drivers who always have their fog lights on all the time day or night rain or shine,it is so dangerous as well as being illegal.
The standard of driving over here is awful,i thought the UK was bad everyone is in such a rush to get somewhere driving too fast,not paying attention and here in Melbourne drivers do silly things just so they don't have to be behind a tram,i have nearly been knocked down by a car just trying to get off a tram drivers must stop as soon as the doors on the tram open but most cars don't.
Loving life in Melbourne just not the drivers.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 9:53 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by heidi123
What is is it with drivers who always have their fog lights on all the time day or night rain or shine,it is so dangerous as well as being illegal.
Gotta beat the one's who drive in the dark WITHOUT lights. Ok, this is often JUST as it's getting dark, but still!

Have given up flashing cars as you check RVM till you can't see em, and prob less than 10% will actually switch em on ...
Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

deb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to beholddeb68 is a splendid one to behold

Just curious but who took the picture
Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

wilf70 will become famous soon enoughwilf70 will become famous soon enough
Question Re: The stupidity of drivers

I read all of these posts with interest and sympathy---does anyone have figures for comparison for accident/deaths between Australia and the UK.A friend on a visit here said he was amazed at how polite and careful drivers were--I think he is exaggerating.Any figures???
Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by deb68
Just curious but who took the picture
This is a left handed car ...
Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

Rod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to allRod-Helen-Poppy is a name known to all

have to say after driving over here fore the first time the other day i was amazed at how shockingly bad the driving of others was

all 3 lanes can be for straight ahead, left or right. they just indicate then move straight over - no check of the mirror. no one lets you out. they lane change at will. stop at will. use bus lanes to steal one car space in front in trafic.

it was like being in india again lol.
Old Jul 30th 2010, 10:54 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wilf70
I read all of these posts with interest and sympathy---does anyone have figures for comparison for accident/deaths between Australia and the UK.A friend on a visit here said he was amazed at how polite and careful drivers were--I think he is exaggerating.Any figures???
2008 Death Rate per 100,000 population

NT - 34.10
WA - 9.66
Tas - 8.03
Qld - 7.64
Australia - 6.85
SA - 6.18
Vic - 5.72
NSW - 5.70
UK - 5.39
ACT - 4.07
Old Jul 30th 2010, 11:02 am
Account Closed

Worst case of tail gating I ever see...

Old Jul 30th 2010, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

wilf70 will become famous soon enoughwilf70 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: The stupidity of drivers

bcworld--thanks;they look really bad in the light of a much smaller population;smaller numbers of vehicles and presumably more miles of roads.Seems he wasn't exaggerating.The photograph that followed your post,of the car up the exhaust pipe of the van amazed me---is this some doctored shot[??].If that is the standard of driving in Australia then god help you because no one else will!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.