Strip Clubs

Old Dec 4th 2017, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond repute
Default Strip Clubs

What made you view this thread then?
Old Dec 5th 2017, 5:10 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

ozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond reputeozzieeagle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strip Clubs

Used to be in all the pubs before they opened up those Mens Gallery type places. The amateur freelancers were the best, the ones that went around with the pint mug to fill up with dosh after their performance..... Boy did they put on a good show. The Union Hotel in Brunswick used to have 30 shows a week. Now they are all run by bikies and crims and look flash. Hardly been to those gallery places, but I must say I'm surprised how many hens parties and even groups of women on nights out go to them. I wonder if any of the Brit Expat ladies will tell us if they've been to one or not.

Last edited by ozzieeagle; Dec 5th 2017 at 5:12 am.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 8:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stuck in Auckland
The thought of the quickest thread to clock a 1000 views.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 10:43 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I viewed your thread to see what you had to say
Old Dec 5th 2017, 10:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzieeagle
Used to be in all the pubs before they opened up those Mens Gallery type places. The amateur freelancers were the best, the ones that went around with the pint mug to fill up with dosh after their performance..... Boy did they put on a good show. The Union Hotel in Brunswick used to have 30 shows a week. Now they are all run by bikies and crims and look flash. Hardly been to those gallery places, but I must say I'm surprised how many hens parties and even groups of women on nights out go to them. I wonder if any of the Brit Expat ladies will tell us if they've been to one or not.
Never. I prefer to see naked bodies made from marble.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 11:50 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if any of the Brit Expat ladies will tell us if they've been to one or not.
Blabber mouth me will own up to anything I've done, but the thought of watching someone take their clothes off for 'entertainment', whether male or female, makes me cringe with embarrassment. Never been to a strip show, never will.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 11:59 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure I quite qualify as a 'lady' but back in the early 80s there was a pub called the Old Ship next door to Brighton Poly, very popular on Friday lunchtimes when it ran a stripshow. The crow I used to drink with often went there - us girls stayed near the bar while the lads got as close to the stage as they could. It was......erm.......interesting!
Old Dec 5th 2017, 12:13 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Not sure I quite qualify as a 'lady' but back in the early 80s there was a pub called the Old Ship next door to Brighton Poly, very popular on Friday lunchtimes when it ran a stripshow. The crow I used to drink with often went there - us girls stayed near the bar while the lads got as close to the stage as they could. It was......erm.......interesting!
I bet it was

If I ever did decide that I wanted to watch someone's bits wobble around, I'd save myself the expense and jump up and done in front of the mirror instead
Old Dec 5th 2017, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Tweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond reputeTweedpipe has a reputation beyond repute

Well I saw the word 'thread', and as I'm into needlework and looking for a new pattern.........
Old Dec 5th 2017, 8:48 pm
Spud

spuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond reputespuddyo has a reputation beyond repute

A few years ago on a bucks night in Brisbane, we decided to try every strip club in town. The expensive 'showgirl' style ones were crap but the cheapo places were better. One place was $10 to get in and only $5 for lap dances, and they didn't make us sit on out hands. As they become more mainstream ( like on the Gold Coast ) they are like everything else these days, pay more - get less.
Old Dec 5th 2017, 8:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Stuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond reputeStuck in Auckland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spuddyo
pay more - get less.
Kinda the business model of a strip club? (replace get with wearing)

Great business to invest

Margin on drinks
Turnover with out much wear and tear on assets
Asset utilization
Old Dec 5th 2017, 10:35 pm
Concierge

Kinda the business model of a strip club? (replace get with wearing)

Great business to invest

Margin on drinks
Turnover with out much wear and tear on assets
Asset utilization
You're getting grubby now
Old Dec 6th 2017, 12:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute

The wife and I checked out one of those Bangkok style ones whilst on tour there.

Nearly got hit with a dart.

All part of the tourist trap I guess.
Old Dec 6th 2017, 1:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
You're getting grubby now
sorry
Old Dec 6th 2017, 2:41 am
BE Forum Addict

sr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond reputesr71 has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible places, full of wannabe gangsters. Last time I went was like $20 for a song, $50 for three. Sit on your hands and behave, whilst a totally disinterested woman tries to hide the contempt for you for 9 minutes.

Went to a couple of pint jar places in Shoreditch in London, Browns was one. Scraping the bottom of the barrel there, though I believe many of those places have been renovated.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.