Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stereophonics In Brisbane

Stereophonics In Brisbane

Old May 9th 2008, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice
Default Re: Stereophonics In Brisbane

Originally Posted by WlksW
Ticketmaster shows the following - looks like they are not on until 10.35 so plenty of time for people to catch up in the fringe bar.

Doors open: 8pm
Yves klein Blue: 8:30pm
British India: 9:30pm
Stereophonics: 10:35pm
**THESE TIMES ARE APPROXIMATE, AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
Thanks for the info, will defo catch British India not heard of the other one. My ticket is in my pocket mate, bought it over the counter at Aspley Hypermarket, see you later.

Dale
Old May 9th 2008, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

Sattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really niceSattman is just really nice

Only just spotted this. Saw them last night at the Metro Theatre in Sydney. Great gig and all the more so because the venue was so small, only around a 1000 there. Not promoting an album so the set is most of there older, better known (and better) stuff

Bit different from the last time I saw them at the Millenium Stadium with about 50000 others.
Old May 10th 2008, 8:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Had a great night last night ,thanks to both The Stereophonics and some people we met from this forum although i did wakeup this morning with a serious lack of hearing ability due to the noise
Old May 10th 2008, 10:37 am
Just Joined

WlksW is an unknown quantity at this point

my ears are still ringing - i said they would having done it on many occasions. Standing in front of a speaker system isnt the best!!

Cheers for a good night folks - it was good to meet you all. Thought the phonics were on form but the PA system was pants. I noticed a good few rucks happening around us which wasnt the best - hopefully none of you got trampled on.

Bring on the next gig!!
Old May 10th 2008, 11:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

my ears are still ringing - i said they would having done it on many occasions. Standing in front of a speaker system isnt the best!!

Cheers for a good night folks - it was good to meet you all. Thought the phonics were on form but the PA system was pants. I noticed a good few rucks happening around us which wasnt the best - hopefully none of you got trampled on.

Bring on the next gig!!
One right on our doorstep but luckily the concert police were quick on the scene and more importantly didn't trample on my tootsies
Old May 10th 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

ormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really niceormrod7 is just really nice

Bring on the next gig!!
Had an excellent time thought Stereophonics were excellent! Shaun and my ears are still ringing now sick of saying what to each other lol, hope it goes by tomorrow.

It was good to meet you all had a really good night. Except for the not getting in the club cos of my shoes but nevermind I ll know for next time.

Sarah & Shaun
Old May 10th 2008, 12:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by ormrod7
Had an excellent time thought Stereophonics were excellent! Shaun and my ears are still ringing now sick of saying what to each other lol, hope it goes by tomorrow.

It was good to meet you all had a really good night. Except for the not getting in the club cos of my shoes but nevermind I ll know for next time.

Sarah & Shaun
You should have known being barefoot in the Valley after 8pm isn't allowed Sarah(especially when trying to get into pubs)
Old May 11th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
You should have known being barefoot in the Valley after 8pm isn't allowed Sarah(especially when trying to get into pubs)
It wasn't just any pub mate, there were some really nice boys in their, and of course the tough ladies playing pool. Know what i mean. What an awesome night, Phonics really did kick ass. Was great to meet you all, and gonna have a get together at our place at the end of June if your up for it, maybe an afternoon as i know you guys are southside. Keep in touch.

Dale
Old May 11th 2008, 11:03 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

You guys didnt try to get in the Wickham did you????? (I should have warned you all)!

Good to meet you all and it sounds like you had a blast at the Phonics.

See you all at the races in June if your off.

Originally Posted by Demented Ferret
It wasn't just any pub mate, there were some really nice boys in their, and of course the tough ladies playing pool. Know what i mean. What an awesome night, Phonics really did kick ass. Was great to meet you all, and gonna have a get together at our place at the end of June if your up for it, maybe an afternoon as i know you guys are southside. Keep in touch.

Dale
Old May 12th 2008, 8:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

[QUOTE=TrickyTree;633774

See you all at the races in June if your off.[/QUOTE]

The races thread is up and running in the meet ups section mate