Steak n' petrol

Old May 17th 2010, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

mpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud ofmpgrewal has much to be proud of
Default Re: Steak n' petrol

What is the reason behind this rampant growth in costs and prices which stings the natives in every aspect of life

Is someone sitting on the top sucking all the money and poor people are paying the price
Old May 17th 2010, 6:24 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by mpgrewal
What is the reason behind this rampant growth in costs and prices which stings the natives in every aspect of life

Is someone sitting on the top sucking all the money and poor people are paying the price
I don't think it stings the natives, but some people get royally caught

Old May 17th 2010, 7:03 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Paul & June
New yes, I'm talking second hand car market.
Second hand cars do not have much value in the UK, they hold their value much better here.

That is a PLUS for new car buyers, or people from UK who bring their old cars with them, but a Negative for people who buy used.

83,245 new cars sold in March 2010 (down 2.7%) , so about 1 million New cars sold per year, for a population of just over 20m. www.abs.gov.au

This compares to UK new cars sales at about 1.82m for 2010
New car registrations up 26% - www.guardian.co.uk

It seems that people choose to buy more New in Australia, due to the high prices of used cars.

Old May 17th 2010, 7:07 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paul & June
New yes, I'm talking second hand car market.
They do cost more 2nd hand - which is why I buy new.

Thing is, when you sell a 2nd hand car you get more for it than you would in the UK - so kind of works out in the end.
Old May 17th 2010, 7:13 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu

Thing is, when you sell a 2nd hand car you get more for it than you would in the UK - so kind of works out in the end.
which is better as the value is on the state of the motor and not based on the number plate
Old May 17th 2010, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

Paul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nicePaul & June is just really nice

This is my point fellow draffy.

Originally Posted by Amazulu

Old May 26th 2010, 12:09 pm
Melbourne - NE suburbs

DownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond reputeDownUnderPaddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mpgrewal

Isn't that how it works wherever you go on planet Earth ?
There's always some dude at the top and sh!t always rolls downhill