Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Stay away from WA!!!!

Stay away from WA!!!!

Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:10 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Stay away from WA!!!!

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Now how is that for recycling
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:11 am
BE Enthusiast

manc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond reputemanc1 has a reputation beyond repute

I recycle my water, I have a bath and save the water for Mr PP and then he has a bath, we both pee in the bath and then bath in the pee that is in the bath and when we are short of water, we take the pee/bath water and we boil it to cook pasta, then we drink the water afterwards to make tea.

don't think it will catch on though.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

Seems to have been lots of rain this winter. There are always people who want to dramatise everything.

Here in NZ they tell us every year that the dams are drying up and we have to conserve energy (which we do anyway) or we won't see the winter out. I can't see Perth being allowed to become a ghost town with tumbleweeds in the street and a single well to which lone horsemen stagger to drink. Come on, it's a thriving city. But if you live there I do think you are obliged to conserve where you can.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:20 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daddyofthree
Just been told to stay away from WA because there will be a huge water shortage in the next 3 - 5 years - it could be very severe!!! Not sure if my mate is taking the piss but he says that most of the fresh water comes from a nearby lake but which is drying up rapidly. Perth will become a ghost town??
Your other name on here is "Smurtaza", right?

(Please move to Melbourne.)

Gina
Old Aug 28th 2008, 2:41 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I recycle my water, I have a bath and save the water for Mr PP and then he has a bath, we both pee in the bath and then bath in the pee that is in the bath and when we are short of water, we take the pee/bath water and we boil it to cook pasta, then we drink the water afterwards to make tea.

You really are taking the piss
Old Aug 28th 2008, 3:51 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwinow
Seems to have been lots of rain this winter. There are always people who want to dramatise everything.
Actually, last winter was wetter. We've had hardly any rain this August and July had the same rainfall as July last year.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Sydney, Australia, but home to EU in 2009 for good!
Mikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to beholdMikeyc is a splendid one to behold

Never mind the water shortage, just stay away from WA in general!

Mikey
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:30 am
Account Closed

BristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Mikeyc

Mikey
Taxi for Mikey -
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mikeyc

Mikey
Yes please, we've enough poms here as it is thanks
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:37 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridie
Yes please, we've enough poms here as it is thanks
Yep, agree.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

Hotton has a spectacular aura aboutHotton has a spectacular aura aboutHotton has a spectacular aura about

It amazes me how much influence a fifty something council worker
can have on so many immigrants ,Just by having a small shot
in a BBC2 popular rerun
I think Gordon brown should put on a bush hat & Dryza a bone
Old Aug 28th 2008, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

daddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to all

LOTS OF QUESTIONS:
Shit I missed "wanted down under" - I see it's on tonight as well. Are there other similar programmes I am missing? Was'nt there a Ch 4 programme similar to the BBC programme?

Professional Princess - why does your OH have a bath after you, don't you get in at the same time?

Zenth, I read your reply 3 times until I almost understood it!

Is it wetter in the South, Mandurah for eg?

Thanks 2 all
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:11 pm
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

shhhhhhhhh you lot in WA

yeap got a water shortage

you dont wanna come here

in 3- 5 years Perth will be a ghost town!!

You will be best off going to New Zealand!

Last edited by Sam; Aug 28th 2008 at 12:13 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daddyofthree
LOTS OF QUESTIONS:
Shit I missed "wanted down under" - I see it's on tonight as well. Are there other similar programmes I am missing? Was'nt there a Ch 4 programme similar to the BBC programme?

Professional Princess - why does your OH have a bath after you, don't you get in at the same time?

Zenth, I read your reply 3 times until I almost understood it!

Is it wetter in the South, Mandurah for eg?

Thanks 2 all
the wanted down under series is a repeat from earlier in the year.

they are helpful up to a point but what always gets to me is the people say we can afford a house for x amount of dollars and then they show them this fab house that they fall in love with and it turns out to be twice their budget!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:22 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aston man
bu11shit...

i was at the weir sunday,i was talking to a ranger at its at its highest level for ages,he reckons its been a right good year,,

speaking to the aussies here,they reckon this year has been like it was when they were kids...

as for the future,mistic meg might be able to help..they cant tell the fluckin weather tomorrow ,i dont know about three years time..

i would be more worried about the sh1te radio stations...
Thank the Lord...you are alive!!

PM-ed you ages ago.,,,,miserable plonker!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.