Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Springwood, QLD - Opinions please

Springwood, QLD - Opinions please

Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:13 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Springwood, QLD - Opinions please

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
It's funny but the original question is - "opinions please"....so when you give them people get over excited and offended

At the end of the day it's an opinion. People can go with it or ignore it. Why is anyone else really bothered if it doesn't match their own views

As for piss taking. That's an English trait. We don't take things too seriously and it's in good fun

- even if it does unwittingly offend

PS. Logan is shite
Well that is the point I was trying to make but I tried to do it without being so direct and offensive, especially considering those that live there, but for my trouble I was targeted for a piss take.

Oh well !
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:16 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brisben
Well that is the point I was trying to make but I tried to do it without being so direct and offensive, especially considering those that live there, but for my trouble I was targeted for a piss take.

Oh well !
I didn't read it that way buddy. I reckon dunroamin was joking -although 4500 was upset. If you didn't mean to upset then maybe a quick apology.

If you did - then go find the two fingured salute smiley

Calm down everyone - beauty is in the eye of the beholder

PS. Logan is still shite
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:19 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't read it that way buddy. I reckon dunroamin was joking -although 4500 was upset. If you didn't mean to upset then maybe a quick apology.

If you did - then go find the two fingured salute smiley

Calm down everyone - beauty is in the eye of the beholder

PS. Logan is still shite
Fair comment, I take it on board, but to apologise, no two finger salute from me.

Don't instigate a piss take and then expect an apology when you get something in return !

I believe that to be very fair.

As for original piss take if it was a joke , then I didn't see it as funny just as he didn't find my thoughts on Springwood funny.

Anyway I think OP has an opinion of Springwood now !
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:21 am
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Fair comment, I take it on board, but to apologise, no two finger salute from me.

Don't instigate a piss take and then expect an apology when you get something in return !

I believe that to be very fair.

As for original piss take if it was a joke , then I didn't see it as funny just as he didn't find my thoughts on Springwood funny.

Anyway I think OP has an opinion of Springwood now !
Go get a beer Ben. It must be beer-o-clock nearly
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:22 am
Born to be wild....

Go get a beer Ben. It must be beer-o-clock nearly

No worries , I am calm ! No beer required.

Thanks anyway
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:27 am
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

No offence buddy, but you started taking the piss not me or happily went along with your sidekick in the piss taking, I just responded.

The sadness comes from you who revelled in the piss take, don't come over all morally above it. It makes you look stupid !
What the hell are you on about ??? Where in my previous posts have i started taking the piss ???

What pissed me off is your pathetic comment about $20 whores, thats all..
Thats why i said your sad, not for any other reason
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:33 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by 4500 Times
What the hell are you on about ??? Where in my previous posts have i started taking the piss ???

What pissed me off is your pathetic comment about $20 whores, thats all..
Thats why i said your sad, not for any other reason
Mate, Dunroamin and spartacus were the piss takers, not you.

To you I appologise, I got you wrong.

The whore comment, was a joke , but obviously offended you.

Sorry.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:35 am
Lets Rock !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute4500 Times has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, Dunroamin and spartacus were the piss takers, not you.

To you I appologise, I got you wrong.

The whore comment, was a joke , but obviously offended you.

Sorry.

Cool...So am i....
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:37 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Your are , but you instigated the whole event of taking the piss.

I was trying to offer an opinion on Springwood and you obviously thought it would add value to the OP's request to take the piss out of me.

I don't give a toss to be honest but I am not going to stand back and let you have a laugh at my expense without some form of response.

After all that is only fair, but to suddenly come over and suggest I am sad because I took the piss, which was a reaction to your buddies piss take, makes me laugh because he really, in essence contradicted himself.

'Sad' in my opinion is just that !
I don't even know the guy that you refer to as my buddy.

My original post was simply a tongue-in-cheek response based upon my perception of the convoluted words and grammar that you seemed to used in your respective post. It had absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of your response.

I'm sorry if you took offense as no harm was intended by my original reply to your post.
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:58 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
I don't even know the guy that you refer to as my buddy.

My original post was simply a tongue-in-cheek response based upon my perception of the convoluted words and grammar that you seemed to used in your respective post. It had absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of your response.

I'm sorry if you took offense as no harm was intended by my original reply to your post.

It was put across that way because I was trying to do it without offending anyone from Springwood.

However it all got out of hand.

I appreciate what you have stated above, and did presume you were attacking me due to my opinion of Springwood.

I am sorry also.

Now were all friends again
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Can I join this new clique?
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:06 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

It was put across that way because I was trying to do it without offending anyone from Springwood.

However it all got out of hand.

I appreciate what you have stated above, and did presume you were attacking me due to my opinion of Springwood.

I am sorry also.

Well that's fine by me too.

Not all my friends "tork wid a preddy mowfff!"
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:16 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by rabsody
Can I join this new clique?
No sorry !
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

No sorry !
oh dear I'll just have to go out and drown my sorrows tonight then!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 4:35 am
Born to be wild....

Originally Posted by rabsody
oh dear I'll just have to go out and drown my sorrows tonight then!
What hard life, now if you offered an invite on the pish to join the clique, then my response would have been very different.

Hope you enjoy !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.