Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sos!! Calling All Femail Expats In Sydney!!!

Sos!! Calling All Femail Expats In Sydney!!!

Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:42 pm
Forum Regular

The Mackay Mob will become famous soon enoughThe Mackay Mob will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Sos!! Calling All Femail Expats In Sydney!!!

Hi There

I'll be in Sydney this weekend and really fancy a pint or 2. Will try and abandon hubby and kids and escape to join the girls if at all possible.

Let me know what the plans are (if you Sydneyites want a northerner tagging along that is)!

Cheers!

Anybody else fancy coming out on Friday night please let me know and I'll PM you the details. And to all those in two minds, because you're thinking we all know each other etc.... , thats not the case. Some of us know one or two going, some of us don't know anybody. So just come along and have a good time, its going to be like one big female blind date [/QUOTE]
Old Jun 21st 2005, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Rockville is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Sos!! Calling All Femail Expats In Sydney!!!

What a good idea. Not arriving till Sept but will definately be up for one after that.
Hope you all have good time. Have few wines for me!
Gill
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:07 am
Just Joined

rosewood5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi just to let you know that Fast Funka (Sarah), Rosewood5 (Jo) and Swaffy (Angela) are up to a girls night out too. I think Sarah had already spoken to you. Looking forward to Friday.

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
OK, here is the roll call for Friday:

TOB: Tracey
Mrs Fastfunker: Sarah
Chalkfarm: Claire
Sandra
Un-Co
Geordie George: Nichola
Jayne+Doug: Jayne
SuzySu: Su
Smidgemum2: Angela
Mrs Soapy?: Pauline

Anybody else fancy coming out on Friday night please let me know and I'll PM you the details. And to all those in two minds, because you're thinking we all know each other etc.... , thats not the case. Some of us know one or two going, some of us don't know anybody. So just come along and have a good time, its going to be like one big female blind date
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Originally Posted by The Mackay Mob
Hi There

I'll be in Sydney this weekend and really fancy a pint or 2. Will try and abandon hubby and kids and escape to join the girls if at all possible.

Let me know what the plans are (if you Sydneyites want a northerner tagging along that is)!

Cheers!

Anybody else fancy coming out on Friday night please let me know and I'll PM you the details. And to all those in two minds, because you're thinking we all know each other etc.... , thats not the case. Some of us know one or two going, some of us don't know anybody. So just come along and have a good time, its going to be like one big female blind date
[/QUOTE]

You'd be more than welcome, I shall PM you the details.

See you Friday.

Louise
Old Jun 22nd 2005, 12:52 pm

Fairycakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Girls,...

Just like to say I don't arrive in Sydney until the 24th July, so can't make the girls night out on Friday,.....but, would love to meet up with some girls when I get there. I will be staying in Manly at first and planning to live either in Manly or lower North Shore.

I hope you have a fantastic night, and plan another one soon so I can come too.

Cheers,
Danielle
Old Jun 23rd 2005, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

WHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really niceWHEEZY is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fairycakes
Hi Girls,...

Just like to say I don't arrive in Sydney until the 24th July, so can't make the girls night out on Friday,.....but, would love to meet up with some girls when I get there. I will be staying in Manly at first and planning to live either in Manly or lower North Shore.

I hope you have a fantastic night, and plan another one soon so I can come too.

Cheers,
Danielle

Hi Danielle,

Make the most of the glorious UK weather whilst you're there, its freezing here :scared:

Hopefully, the girls nights out will become a regular thing, so look forward to seeing you at the next one

Whereabouts on the lower north shore are you looking?

Louise
Old Jun 24th 2005, 8:57 am

Fairycakes is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHEEZY
Hi Danielle,

Make the most of the glorious UK weather whilst you're there, its freezing here :scared:

Hopefully, the girls nights out will become a regular thing, so look forward to seeing you at the next one

Whereabouts on the lower north shore are you looking?

Louise
Hi Louise,

I hope the girls nights out do become a regular thing, I'll keep an eye out for the next one.

Not really sure where abouts I'll be living, it kind of depends what I find when I get there, will probably be looking around Mosman or Manly.

have a great night, I'll look forward to the next one.

Danielle
Old Jul 8th 2005, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

lucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant futurelucyloo has a brilliant future

yes me too - not arriving to Sydney until 20th August - but will then definately be up for a girls night out! Bring on the wine!!
Have a great night out.
Old Jul 11th 2005, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Rockville is on a distinguished road

Count me in too. Arriving Sydney 6th Sept going to be living in Lower north shore too in Crows Nest. Will definately be looking out for the next one!
Gill