Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sooooooo Gravy!!!

Sooooooo Gravy!!!

Old Oct 5th 2006, 2:56 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Sooooooo Gravy!!!

omg, ive just priced up to send over 5 soooo gravy and 5 super noodles it would cost 63.00 pounds :scared: :scared:

we all need to bombard woolies to get it back into the shops asap

ARE YOU WITH ME
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:01 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by wayne/kerrie
omg, ive just priced up to send over 5 soooo gravy and 5 super noodles it would cost 63.00 pounds :scared: :scared:

ARE YOU WITH ME
a gravy uprising?
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:23 am
BE Enthusiast

harveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of lightharveyhare is a glorious beacon of light

ARE YOU WITH ME [/QUOTE]

Ive just sent them a customer feedback email on their website, but not sure how to direct them to this forum. Lets see if i get a reply.

Di
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:37 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

I spotted sooo gravy in Aldi (North Lakes) Woolies in Strathpine did used to stock it,hope they still do

I was also told by a Woolies worker that they were removing Irn Bru from their shelves as it just was'nt selling

Donna.
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:52 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

hi Di , ive just done the same , i will let you know if i get a reply ....

come on guys who else is with us
Old Oct 5th 2006, 3:59 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

hi Di , ive just done the same , i will let you know if i get a reply ....

come on guys who else is with us
Done!
Old Oct 5th 2006, 4:29 am
sullysdownunder

cheers julie , i will do anything to get mart happy
small things make a big differents ..

catch up with you soon
Old Oct 5th 2006, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Just emailed them myself, hopefully they bring it back on, dont want to take a less substitute for bisto.

Cheers
Suzanne
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:11 pm
sullysdownunder

Hi just pumping up the thread
Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Hi just pumping up the thread

Hiya, did woolies get back to you, they have not replied to me yet.
Suzanne
Old Oct 6th 2006, 6:33 am
sullysdownunder

hi no not yet but i think it can take up to 7 days ,let you know asap
Old Oct 8th 2006, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

jdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud ofjdt3000 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Sooooooo Gravy!!!

OMG this is hilarious...My mum just got back from the weekly shop at our local woolworths, where she found that they had a huge (final) batch of sooooo gravy left...SHE BOUGHT EVERY LAST TUB!!! I have never seen so much gravy in my life!!! Should keep us going for a while eh...

Regards,

JDT
Old Oct 8th 2006, 6:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Having the same problem here in Melbourne. And I thought it was only me who was passionate about my gravy. Where do I sign the petition????
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:41 am
Just Joined

littlescott is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by svinnes
Anyone know where i can now get soo gravy granules from, Woolies used to sell it now they have taken it off the shelf,i can't make mince and tatties without it unless someone knows what else i can use instead.And coles have never sold it.
Cheers
Suzanne
fraid i dont Suzanne - I got some in Woolies a few weeks back - think Ill have to go back to tonight and stock up if there is any left on the shelves to be had!
Mince an tatties that brings back memories of school dinners near Inverurie...

Its salad all the way for me now Im in hotter climes though - best of luck on the gravyquest!
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:02 am
Forum Regular

rubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of lightrubyredlips is a glorious beacon of light

deary me - I thought Bisto was THE ONLY GRAVY in the world???

Hmmmm.....better get out from under this stone.!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.