Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

So many times I have been asked..

So many times I have been asked..

Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:48 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: So many times I have been asked..

[QUOTE=Anne4Terry]
Originally Posted by Perthforme
Sweetnuts is impressed at how his reputation is growing They'll all be jealous of me soon and most of them won't know why
He may have start charging from them soon to fund all the new whitegoods, I'm not stirring really
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:49 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Perthforme]
Originally Posted by Anne4Terry

He may have start charging from them soon to fund all the new whitegoods, I'm not stirring really
No stirring necessary. I have ways of getting what I want
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:52 pm

[QUOTE=Anne4Terry]
No stirring necessary. I have ways of getting what I want
Can you get that on video
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:53 pm

I have been trying to take a photo of my lovely two dogs today to show you all. Trouble is they love me so much that all my photos are too close with their noses stuck up against the lens cos they want a cuddle every time I crouch down.

Besides Meg has such a wonderful character that a camera just cannot do justice to

When I read out to Terry what I had posted, he went all emotional. Aaah bless.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:54 pm

[QUOTE=Perthforme]
Can you get that on video
Exactly how much did he tell you about us yesterday when I wasn't listening? :scared:
Old Jul 25th 2005, 8:58 pm

[QUOTE=Anne4Terry]
Exactly how much did he tell you about us yesterday when I wasn't listening? :scared:
Oh only everything
Still liked his joke but cant remember it now
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:00 pm

Oh A4t you might like this http://www.cawa.asn.au/
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:02 pm

Oh A4t you might like this http://www.cawa.asn.au/
Thanks for that. My sister is a veterinary nurse out there and also fosters dogs so she is sure to point us in the right direction. I think they are pretty dog friendly out there
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:08 pm

Thanks for that. My sister is a veterinary nurse out there and also fosters dogs so she is sure to point us in the right direction. I think they are pretty dog friendly out there
I know there is a dog beach at Quinns must be one or more in the south .
But i think that you are`only allowed a max of 2 dogs check you local council for details http://www.mandurah.wa.gov.au/
Old Jul 25th 2005, 9:13 pm
Hants to Mel Aug 05

Lindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to allLindsay Clan is a name known to all
Talking Re: So many times I have been asked..

And another thing......
because, who else would we blame the smell on?

Terry, maybe!!!!!

Lorraine/Stu
Old Jul 25th 2005, 11:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
Hi All Pet Lovers

I completly agree with bridiej and logan, I have had my eldest cat for 16 yrs, she had a heart scan a few weeks ago, but it didn't show any major concerns, if over the next year on having regular health checks I will obviously take the advice of my vet about taking her, MONEY DOES NOT come into the final decision, we have another 2 cats whom again i love to absolute bits ( and i know they love me ),hubby often left sitting on his lonesome whilst me and the girlies take over the setee or the bed ( cats rule us owners ) of that I know cat slaves will agree.
I also hate the thought of saying goodbye for a few weeks to them, and when I think about it,it gets me churned up .We have catmint growing outside our frontdoor and to watch the cats chillin out whilst lying in it is histerical, whilst waiting for the result of our Visa, i often thought about lying down in it myself
Does any-one have any names of really good company's who make cat outdoor enclosed pens, with climbing frames etc?

Sarah,Yazz,Frishtine and mad Enya
Sarah and the mad moggs
Hi Sarah,
try www.catmax.com.au I met someone who raved about it, bit expensive, but you'll not put it in a rental and they're worth it! The climbing frames that were similar to our big one in uk were about 300 bucks, so although I claimed 'we could build one' naturally Mr L actually built it!!

We don't have a piccy but here's one of Mischief in another 'expensive toy' we bought her. My living room can have up to 3 empty boxes and plastic bags lying around (with the handles cut off!) for days at a time! They love them.
Attached Thumbnails So many times I have been asked..-dscf0124.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:17 pm
Forum Regular

Mad Moggies R Us is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by logan
Hi Sarah,
try www.catmax.com.au I met someone who raved about it, bit expensive, but you'll not put it in a rental and they're worth it! The climbing frames that were similar to our big one in uk were about 300 bucks, so although I claimed 'we could build one' naturally Mr L actually built it!!

We don't have a piccy but here's one of Mischief in another 'expensive toy' we bought her. My living room can have up to 3 empty boxes and plastic bags lying around (with the handles cut off!) for days at a time! They love them.
Thanks for info Logan, Mischief looks very happy in that top qaulity detatched residence. Can I ask what company did you use to transport Mischief down under?and did you visit him in the qaurentine cattery?
Thanks
Sarah,Craig, yazz, Frishtine(who is resting her head on my arm as I key)and Enya.
It's now 12.15 a.m and I'm very sleepy
TTFN
Old Jul 26th 2005, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: To the world you are one person...to one person you may be the world
logan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nicelogan is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mad Moggies R Us
Thanks for info Logan, Mischief looks very happy in that top qaulity detatched residence. Can I ask what company did you use to transport Mischief down under?and did you visit him in the qaurentine cattery?
Thanks
Sarah,Craig, yazz, Frishtine(who is resting her head on my arm as I key)and Enya.
It's now 12.15 a.m and I'm very sleepy
TTFN
Hiya,
we used a Scottish company (Pet Travel Services), and Dogtainers to get them from Syd to Brissy. Very happy with both companies. The cats were in Syd and with us in Brissy we didn't visit them, but we'd been told by a few people in the know, that it just stresses the animal if you visit and leave again. They don't understand etc.

I phoned quarantine woman who was looking after them, every 10 days, and she didn't mind at all.
Old Jul 30th 2005, 1:50 am
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

I'm ignoring deadmeat, I've just thought of some more.

Because:

They didn't ask to come to us and to thrown into a land of confusion.

They will get over being uncomfortable for 24 hours on a plane just like we do.

We wouldn't farm our son out to someone else just because his plane ticket was too expensive.

Because:

How many other members of your family pee themselves with excitement when you return from holiday?
No you're not, you've just named me in a post
Old Jul 30th 2005, 8:03 am

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
No you're not, you've just named me in a post
Touche!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.