Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Skills changeover mechanic

Skills changeover mechanic

Old Jul 9th 2013, 3:31 am
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Skills changeover mechanic

Hi,

I have a nvq level 3 from the uk and I am going to do the skills changeover soon.

Has anyone done this and how tough is it ? I know there are 36 competences but does anyone have a list of them ?

I am in qld.

Thanks
Old Jul 9th 2013, 7:22 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Skills changeover mechanic

Originally Posted by riccardo1888
Hi,

I have a nvq level 3 from the uk and I am going to do the skills changeover soon.

Has anyone done this and how tough is it ? I know there are 36 competences but does anyone have a list of them ?

I am in qld.

Thanks
Hi Riccardo,

I'm not quite sure what you are looking for - skills assessment? RPL?
Old Jul 9th 2013, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

riccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of lightriccardo1888 is a glorious beacon of light

I believe it is a skills assessment so I can obtain Australian papers.
Old Jul 9th 2013, 7:45 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by riccardo1888
I believe it is a skills assessment so I can obtain Australian papers.
Had a quick look at Vetassess site for guidelines - and I think you need to do a tradeset report first (www.tradeset.com.au) which should give you the areas at the same time. Vetassess guidelines are here - http://www.innovation.gov.au/Skills/...090720130542PM

Don't know if that helps at all - also there is more than one mechanic category, so make sure you know which one you need