Shopping

Old Feb 24th 2008, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

brian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the roughbrian and wendy is a jewel in the rough
Default Shopping

I no that there have been responses to this question, but i am unable to find the answers, i am of the fuller figure side of Kate Moss and was wondering what range of ladies clothes shops there are in Sydney for the fuller figure, and are there any catalogues also,
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:59 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Shopping

Originally Posted by brian and wendy
I no that there have been responses to this question, but i am unable to find the answers, i am of the fuller figure side of Kate Moss and was wondering what range of ladies clothes shops there are in Sydney for the fuller figure, and are there any catalogues also,
yes Target and Kmart both have larger sizes so do David Jones and Myers