Adelaidebrits

Old Nov 24th 2003, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

dog19363 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaidebrits

Just a message for people who are registered to the Adelaidebrits forum... Adelaidebrits

The servers went down over the weekend, and some data was lost, so anyone who was previously a member will have to re-register

sorry bout that

Andy

If you've never registered, take a peek
Old Nov 24th 2003, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

phewww..thanx Andy..what a relief..i thought i had lost you all!!
Old Nov 25th 2003, 12:02 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by podgypossum
phewww..thanx Andy..what a relief..i thought i had lost you all!!
Hi Podge! How's Adelaide? Have you been there long enough to form an opinion, yet?
Old Nov 25th 2003, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Adelaidebrits

Did anyone pop down to Gouger street on Friday to enjoy the festivities or was it just me?
Old Nov 25th 2003, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by evorobin
Did anyone pop down to Gouger street on Friday to enjoy the festivities or was it just me?
just you by the sounds of it ....what was on?

Andy
Old Nov 25th 2003, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

evorobin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by dog19363
just you by the sounds of it ....what was on?

Andy
Well it was the classic adelaide where they close the street off so that everyone can look at the cars then enjoy the fine fine food and wine on offer

One for the petrolheads I fear, the live band was good though
Old Nov 26th 2003, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by evorobin
Well it was the classic adelaide where they close the street off so that everyone can look at the cars then enjoy the fine fine food and wine on offer

One for the petrolheads I fear, the live band was good though
Ahh, yes,

they drove past the bottom of our street. All the kids watched it from their school yard.

Not really my thing, unfortunately....., although I like the "fine food and wine" bit

Andy
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:18 am
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Adelaidebrits

Originally Posted by dog19363
Ahh, yes,

they drove past the bottom of our street. All the kids watched it from their school yard.

Not really my thing, unfortunately....., although I like the "fine food and wine" bit

Andy
Hi all,

Does anyone know what is wrong with the site. Ive tried going in via faviourites and google but it doesnt work

Tom (sally1968's son)
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:31 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sally1968
Hi all,

Does anyone know what is wrong with the site. Ive tried going in via faviourites and google but it doesnt work

Tom (sally1968's son)
It's working for me.

Try restarting the machine and follow this link.

http://s2.invisionfree.com/Adelaidebrits
Old Aug 18th 2006, 8:42 am
BE Forum Addict

jothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond reputejothefw has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, been working all morning for me too ..... wondered why it seemed a little quiet!
Old Aug 18th 2006, 2:51 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

Its a 3 year old post guys ............... mm
Old Aug 18th 2006, 3:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

And to be fair to other sites of the same ilk after some other recent forum-related threads, this thread needs to be put to bed.