Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by mad.chef
I have added daunted onto the list.

Sarah

HERE IS THE UPDATED LIST:

Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:01 pm
Forum Regular

Daxver will become famous soon enoughDaxver will become famous soon enough

Hi Guys, Just checking in as I havent been on for a while. I'm already on thelist but cant get it to open so dont know if my flight details are on there - if not we fly out of Glasgow on Oct 1st with Emirates and touch down in Perth on o2 Oct. Cant Wait!!!!!!!1

Although, have been having quite a few wobbly moments recently and crying at the slightest thing - I am definately committed to starting a new life and cant understand why i'm so emotional - please tell me this is normal!!! Have been living with the in laws for 5 weeks now and another 8 to go so trying to put it down to that- ha ha - also worried about financial side of things but then I suppose everyone is but we aint going with very much - Anyway will stop mumping now and start getting excited again - till next time I have a moment anyway!!

Thanks for putting up with that little rant

Michelle x
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Wooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really niceWooders is just really nice

You'll be fine!

Originally Posted by Daxver
Hi Guys, Just checking in as I havent been on for a while. I'm already on thelist but cant get it to open so dont know if my flight details are on there - if not we fly out of Glasgow on Oct 1st with Emirates and touch down in Perth on o2 Oct. Cant Wait!!!!!!!1

Although, have been having quite a few wobbly moments recently and crying at the slightest thing - I am definately committed to starting a new life and cant understand why i'm so emotional - please tell me this is normal!!! Have been living with the in laws for 5 weeks now and another 8 to go so trying to put it down to that- ha ha - also worried about financial side of things but then I suppose everyone is but we aint going with very much - Anyway will stop mumping now and start getting excited again - till next time I have a moment anyway!!

Michelle x
Attached Files
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 3:11 pm
Paula Eddie and Family

Paula223 is on a distinguished road

Michelle x
Michelle we have all been there but believe me it is worth everything,ive been here in Perth just over 3yrs and love it so chin up best move in ure life enjoy hahaha Paula
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:17 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paula223
Michelle we have all been there but believe me it is worth everything,ive been here in Perth just over 3yrs and love it so chin up best move in ure life enjoy hahaha Paula
Hi there,

I would like to be added to the list, please.

There's Kevin, Fibrous Plasterer (40), Janine, housewife (31), Hannah (6) and Tom (4).

We have just bought some land in Jindalee, which is Northern suburbs. Completion is set for Monday 6 August.

We'll be flying out as soon as our house here is finished (undergoing major renovation work) and sold.

So hopefully be out there by October/November.

Janine
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:19 pm
Paula Eddie and Family

Paula223 is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Hi there,

I would like to be added to the list, please.

There's Kevin, Fibrous Plasterer (40), Janine, housewife (31), Hannah (6) and Tom (4).

We have just bought some land in Jindalee, which is Northern suburbs. Completion is set for Monday 6 August.

We'll be flying out as soon as our house here is finished (undergoing major renovation work) and sold.

So hopefully be out there by October/November.

Janine
Well done Janine Welcome To A Life Of New Adventuressssss
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 4:41 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Michelle x
Yes - it's cos you're living with the in-laws!

I'm pretty edgy myself at the moment and putting it down to stress.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 5:05 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Paula223
Well done Janine Welcome To A Life Of New Adventuressssss
Thanks. Can't really think about it at the moment. Got so many adventures going on here at the mo!

Janine
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to Wooders and KevinJanine,

The list is getting massive! Can't wait to get there!

Sarah

HERE'S THE LIST:
Attached Files
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Michelle x
Hi Michelle,

Yes your dates on on the list, time is getting closer. I still think I should be doing more stuff, I think we are not panicking as my brother is going to live here and if it aint done it won't matter (thats what I keep telling myself).

Keep our chin up. I don't envy the living with the in-laws! Escpecially for that long, never mind you will soon be half way round the world! Yay!!!!!
Having a barbecue in Kings Park with the sun shining(I hope so).

Sarah.
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 9:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

house dobby is 40 at last count... soz forgot to include... he is timeless you know!
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:00 pm
aka bunja

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Welcome to Wooders and KevinJanine,

The list is getting massive! Can't wait to get there!

Sarah

HERE'S THE LIST:
Thanks for adding us to the list. Hopefully it won't be long before I can add the flight dates to it

Janine
Old Aug 3rd 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

Sonja has a spectacular aura aboutSonja has a spectacular aura aboutSonja has a spectacular aura about

Michelle

You make me feel a bit better as your situation is so like mine.

I wobble all the time, and feel soooo stressed ! and I cry, but don't know why. OH and I are both so up for this new life and I can't wait. It just can't come fast enough now.

From all the posts I have read these emotions seem normal, but so hard for outsiders to understand. We have 11 weeks left to go

We have been living with my Dad for about 18mths now with all our life in storage, and I'm sure thats taking its toll, especially as he has buried his head in the sand and will not talk about our move, and keeps insisting he knows nothing about it and that we do not talk to him about it. Don't know quite how I get around this one. It's even harder as he is 82.

We are also struggling with the financial side of things and not going with a lot, so that adds stress also. We have worked out the minimal we need to take, and are trying to pull it in from wherever possible.

See a rant always pays off, you get to know your not the only one loosing the plot.

Take care, chin up

Sonja
x
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

HERE IS THE UP TO DATE LIST:
Attached Files
Old Aug 4th 2007, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

I wouldnt worry about money sonja, i can say that i havnt got a lot lol. Its the new life that counts not the money, just look forward to your new life downunder.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.