Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Old Jul 30th 2007, 8:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Settling in Perth 2007/8 List

Hi Dave & Sarah

Just checking in. Could you change our details as now not flying to Perth until 7th January 2008.

Hope everyone is well.

Nic & Marc
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:58 am

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by pam0512
Hi Guys,

Hope all going well with you lot......we are steaming ahead getting ready to leave UK on 24th August!! we are staying in Singapore for 3 nights and arrive in Perth on 28th....
Can't believe how much work is involved in going abroad.....it's never ending, just when you think you've told everybody about your move you discover there's another company you need to contact!! when will it end???
House sold and (hopefully) going through okay this time....don't think completion will be until after we've left but there's nothing we can do about that now. OH finishes work on Friday, can't wait cos I will then have some help with the packing up and entertaining of kids in the gloriously wonderful Welsh summer!!
We are going to be staying with a friend in Joondalup until we find the right schools then we'll house hunt for a rental in that area, we've got a cat and dog so I think rentals might be a bit awkward, but we will have to wait and see.
Best wishes to everyone and see you at the BIG BBQ!!.....

Pam x x
Best of luck Pam, enjoy your flights and stopover in Singapore. Have Singapore Sling in Raffles for me!

See you on the other side

C
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:11 am
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Hi all,

have updated some details on the list.

Daveplumber: Fly 14th Aug 07
nic938: Fly 7th Jan 08
Janet66: Land 13th Sept 07(Hope that's right!)
JOHN G BLOOM: Highlighted green to show that they arrived in Perth.
dave99: Highlighted green to show that they arrived in Perth.

All the best,

Chris

Here is the updated list:
Attached Files
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Thanks Chris, much appreciated

Nic
Old Jul 31st 2007, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The_Effys
Hi all,

have updated some details on the list.

Daveplumber: Fly 14th Aug 07
nic938: Fly 7th Jan 08
Janet66: Land 13th Sept 07(Hope that's right!)
JOHN G BLOOM: Highlighted green to show that they arrived in Perth.
dave99: Highlighted green to show that they arrived in Perth.

All the best,

Chris

Here is the updated list:
Hi Chris,

When I open the new list it seems to have shrunk. Not sure if it my pc or not but it is harder to read my end.

Sarah
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi Chris,

When I open the new list it seems to have shrunk. Not sure if it my pc or not but it is harder to read my end.

Sarah
Hi Sarah

Just opened it was ok must be your pc.

Phillip.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

phillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant futurephillip&sharon has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Caggsy
Best of luck Pam, enjoy your flights and stopover in Singapore. Have Singapore Sling in Raffles for me!

See you on the other side

C
Hi Caggsy

Just to let you know we have found and booked a place with a pool in Port kennedy. Still have not exchange

phillip.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 11:27 am

Caggsy is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by phillip&sharon
Hi Caggsy

Just to let you know we have found and booked a place with a pool in Port kennedy. Still have not exchange

phillip.
Hi Philip

Goods news about your place in Port Kennedy. How long are you staying there for?

Sorry to hear about the "easement" issue - it's a right nightmare. Sure you'll get it sorted though, fingers crossed! Have you managed to contact your neighbour yet?
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:04 pm
Account Closed

BristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud ofBristolBeary has much to be proud of

Hi,

Me (Brad), my wife Louise and our daughter Cameron are flying out from Bristol to Perth on October 13th via Singapore arriving on the 14th October.

Louise and Cameron will be ladies of leisure whilst I'm out working (Software Developer). We can't wait to get there, we have booked somewhere in Sorrento for the 1st 6 weeks and will use this time to find somewhere more perm (hopefully Cottlesloe).

Just all the stress of getting everything sorted in the UK before we go!

Please could we be added to the list?

Thanks, Brad, Louise & Cameron
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:21 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Caggsy
Hi Philip

Goods news about your place in Port Kennedy. How long are you staying there for?

Sorry to hear about the "easement" issue - it's a right nightmare. Sure you'll get it sorted though, fingers crossed! Have you managed to contact your neighbour yet?
Hi Caggsy

We have booked it for three weeks from 15th sept. Not sure if we can get the easement sorted until they get back, something to do with faxing and showing all signatures in blue ink

phillip.
Old Jul 31st 2007, 12:39 pm
Just Joined

Ange27 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ya,

Tom (OH) & I are leaving Ireland 28th August & arrive in Perth on 29th August....so the count down has started....not too sure where we will be living

Ange
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Hi BristolBeary and Ange27,

I have added you to the list but we could do with a bit more info, ages and jobs for Tom and Ange.

Sarah.

HERE'S THE LIST:
Attached Files
Old Jul 31st 2007, 6:55 pm
Big Skies and Wide Eyes!

The_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud ofThe_Effys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mad.chef
Hi Chris,

Sarah
Oh, don't know what's happened there I wonder if it's because I zoomed out to 75% & it saves the settings to the document when saved to disk? Try zooming to 100% see if that helps

Chris

Old Jul 31st 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

babypom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey there everyone Caggsy directed me to this site! Thanks Caggsy!, now I have tried adding to your list but can't do it?!?!?! Am I thick???
Kelly
Old Jul 31st 2007, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

babypom is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm sorry was just reading posts and looks like I have to ask to be added sorry should have read posts first!!!
Me Kelly 28 stay at home Mum, Stephen 29 Mechanic, Shannon 8, Reegan and Rylie 1 (yip twins double trouble)
We are flying out on the 5th of September Land the 6th
Stephen will be working in Morley so will be living around that area!!
Thanks Kelly

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.