Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Sending your dog from the UK can you recommend a company?

Sending your dog from the UK can you recommend a company?

Old Oct 29th 2008, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

Joannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to all
Default Sending your dog from the UK can you recommend a company?

We're at the stage where we need to ship our dog Merlin (my pride an joy) within the next few months, has anyone been through this experience and if so is there anyone you could recommend (or not as the case may be!). Any advice would be much appreciated.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sending your dog from the UK can you recommend a company?

We used golden arrow and they were amazing!
Our dogs flight had to be put back and they were so good, calming us down and arranging everything. And giving us honest advice.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

Joannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to allJoannec2014 is a name known to all

That's great thank you I'll look into them. Its always good to use someone who is recommended!
Old Oct 29th 2008, 8:55 am
Forum Regular

poppyjasper is an unknown quantity at this point

We used Golden Arrow too. Very pleased with them, would highly recommend them.

P x
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:50 am
Forum Regular

ubdai will become famous soon enoughubdai will become famous soon enough
Post Re: Sending your dog from the UK can you recommend a company?

Anyone got a website address.

ubdai
Old Oct 29th 2008, 9:53 am
I'm now an Aussie too!!!

shiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond reputeshiels has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ubdai
Anyone got a website address.

ubdai
They dont have one or should i say they didnt have one when we used then 17 months ago. Definately would recommend them though X
Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Joannec2014
We're at the stage where we need to ship our dog Merlin (my pride an joy) within the next few months, has anyone been through this experience and if so is there anyone you could recommend (or not as the case may be!). Any advice would be much appreciated.
A friend used Overhill and recommended them after speaking to a few companies I felt happiest with them www.overhill.co.uk - another lady I know has used Ryslip (they have a website) twice and swears by them. I'd ring around and go with who you 'feel' happies using.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Thanks everyone! I think we are going to use Airpets.