secret harbour or baldivis

secret harbour or baldivis

Old Nov 25th 2013, 1:39 pm
Just Joined

amira1502 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default secret harbour or baldivis

Hi

I am looking to move to Perth early next year from Scotland
. Looking at renting in either Secret Harbour or Baldivis. Could anyone please provide the pros and cons of both surburbs. I like the look of both online. I will be working south of the river hopefully in the rockingham region.

Any info would be great.

Thanks
Old Nov 25th 2013, 8:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: secret harbour or baldivis

Originally Posted by amira1502
Hi

. Looking at renting in either Secret Harbour or Baldivis. Could anyone please provide the pros and cons of both surburbs. I like the look of both online. I will be working south of the river hopefully in the rockingham region.

Any info would be great.

Thanks
Secret harbor is closer to the beach if you surf.... Baldivis perfectly nice ... Massive amount of development there since we arrived 6 years ago... Much of a muchness TBH...

Why not Rockingham itself?
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

mulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond reputemulben has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Any info would be great.

Thanks
Been here ten years and one observation I would make is that parts of Baldivis are in very low areas , similar to East Mandurah = mozzies.
Settlers Hill wouldnt be much different to Secret Harbour , if you cant get accommodation in one of the higher areas in Baldivis then west of Warnbro Sound Avenue in Secret Harbour would be preferable, if only for the sea breeze we get near to the sea - keeps flys and mozzies to the minimum as well as keeping the house cool without needing air conditioning ( as much ! )
Old Nov 27th 2013, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

amira1502 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your reply

I have not really looked at staying in rockingham, I heard it was a bit rough. Would you recommend any parts of rockingham to stay in.

I have also looked at warnbro as it very close to the train station.

Thanks

Robert
Old Nov 28th 2013, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

bitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond reputebitzenpces has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your reply

I have not really looked at staying in rockingham, I heard it was a bit rough.
Incoming
Old Nov 28th 2013, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Thanks for your reply

I have not really looked at staying in rockingham, I heard it was a bit rough. Would you recommend any parts of rockingham to stay in.

I have also looked at warnbro as it very close to the train station.

Thanks

Robert
Rockingham is not rough I have a holiday home in Mandurah but wish I had bought in Rockingham. less fly's and mozzies and the beach's are a lot better.
Old Nov 28th 2013, 10:11 pm
Forum Regular

jackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nice

Originally Posted by bitzenpces
Incoming

There are pockets of rough in Rockingham and Mandurah and just about every suburb unless you pay a gazzillion $$$s for the house..... You only need one low life or even a party animal to move in to ruin what was once a quiet, respectable enclave.

I have nothing to add to OPs request. I wouldn't live that far south - too many Poms...
Old Nov 28th 2013, 11:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

eddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond reputeeddie007 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackieh23

There are pockets of rough in Rockingham and Mandurah and just about every suburb unless you pay a gazzillion $$$s for the house..... You only need one low life or even a party animal to move in to ruin what was once a quiet, respectable enclave.

I have nothing to add to OPs request. I wouldn't live that far south - too many Poms...
Unlike DuneDollop, Carryfar and Mr Burns Biatch eh?
Old Nov 29th 2013, 3:14 am
Forum Regular

jackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nicejackieh23 is just really nice

Originally Posted by eddie007
Unlike DuneDollop, Carryfar and Mr Burns Biatch eh?

Nope - Same! Wouldn't live there either... My father always said when we emigrated from the UK (Surrey) in the late 60's he came here to get away from the Poms, so why would we live near them? LOL Have stuck to that ever since...marrying an Aussie, it wasn't difficult....