Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Schools in the Rockingham area

Schools in the Rockingham area

Old Jun 8th 2007, 12:48 pm
Just Joined

ali36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Schools in the Rockingham area

Hi, we are hopefully heading for Rockingham in Dec, we are coming over on a student visa & have to get our daughter enrolled in a school first. Does anybody have any advice on schools in this area, good or bad. She is 7 yrs old so would be going to primary school. Any help or advice would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance, Ali.
Old Jun 9th 2007, 12:59 pm
Forum Regular

hutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the roughhutchy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Schools in the Rockingham area

Depends where you will live but I would recommend Rockingham Beach Primary School. Great school, my son went there when we came over and soon settled and made lots of friends. Its also near Palm beach so the kids spend time there and I think its an excellent school.

Hope this helps

Terry
Old Jun 9th 2007, 1:19 pm
Just Joined

ali36 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Schools in the Rockingham area

Hi, thanks for that Terry, ive seen that school on the internet however there is no email address, do you happen to have an address so I can email them at all. Any info you have would be really grateful. Thanks, Alison.