School advice in Wollongong area

School advice in Wollongong area

Old Jan 19th 2015, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Allyozuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default School advice in Wollongong area

Hi Everyone,
Only just joined this forum so bear with my newbieness

I'm currently living in Japan and will be returning to Aus to be near family after an absence of many years (British but grew up in Aus) in April 2016. My husband will probably join us much later, years!, so we hope to settle in the Wollongong area, access to the uni, however, school for our boys will be the priority for choosing the location.

Therefore, the first question is schooling. Eldest (K) will be 13 when he graduates Japanese elementary school end March 2016. Youngest (T) will be 11. They were born in USA, also have British and Japanese citizenship. Eldest attended US school to 2nd grade, entering the GATE program (Gifted and talented). Both proficient in English and Japanese. (I homeschool them in English whilst they attend Japanese school.)

I understand there are some schools that include special programs. K is very keen on a piloting program.

Any advice, where to start looking?