Scenic Photos!

Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:30 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Har de har bundy!!

You're right though, when i looked at the thread I felt like i was in Darwin....nearly fell off my chair.

Anyway, I'll get the missus playing with her new digital camera and hopefully post a few shots of Darwin in the next few days (as we're on opposite sides of the planet at the moment, I'm trying to get hr to concentrate on saucy ones - she's not having it though ).

I'll try make the next ones smaller guys, and hopefully not too boring for you Rachelle.

Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:33 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
Har de har bundy!!

You're right though, when i looked at the thread I felt like i was in Darwin....nearly fell off my chair.

Anyway, I'll get the missus playing with her new digital camera and hopefully post a few shots of Darwin in the next few days (as we're on opposite sides of the planet at the moment, I'm trying to get hr to concentrate on saucy ones - she's not having it though ).

I'll try make the next ones smaller guys, and hopefully not too boring for you Rachelle.

LOL!!! Well don't try posting any of the saucy ones here. You'll need the Take It Outside forum for that

My screensaver here at work is a slideshow of a load of my Nundle photos...it's weird seeing our hold home on my screen here in Cambridge. Good though
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:34 pm
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Loose!!

I'm sure they won't be boring!

Good luck with the saucey photos

Rachelle
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:38 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by bundy
LOL!!! Well don't try posting any of the saucy ones here. You'll need the Take It Outside forum for that

My screensaver here at work is a slideshow of a load of my Nundle photos...it's weird seeing our hold home on my screen here in Cambridge. Good though

I wish i'd had a digital camera when i went to OZ, I'd love to have the photos on my screen at work! Got all sorts of photos, from me at the top of the tree top walk in Pemberton, to Perth sky line, to getting pecked on the back of the head by a lunatic ostrich in Margaret River! I'll just have to scan a few I suppose!

keep your Nundle pics coming by the way!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:39 pm
Re mem mem member

Originally posted by tygwyn
Cheers Loose!!

I'm sure they won't be boring!

Good luck with the saucey photos

Rachelle

Cheers Rachelle,

you'll know if the saucy ones happen cos I'll be a happy bunny on here!!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 12:40 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by loose
I wish i'd had a digital camera when i went to OZ, I'd love to have the photos on my screen at work! Got all sorts of photos, from me at the top of the tree top walk in Pemberton, to Perth sky line, to getting pecked on the back of the head by a lunatic ostrich in Margaret River! I'll just have to scan a few I suppose!

keep your Nundle pics coming by the way!
I had to scan them in. No digital camera yet (although angling for one as a leaving present when we eventually go).

I've got Nundle pictures coming out of my ears - I'll bring some more in shortly and having another scanning session. Think you've seen all the ones I have on my computer at the moment!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 8:32 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, get a scanner!
It's great!

All of the pics I've posted are scanned ones, the quality is sooo good!(Yours too Bundy, I thought they were digi!)
And the scanner wasn't very expensive at all, about €60 (you can go change that to pounds yourself)
It's a Canoscan Lide 20
(Canon)
I've scanned all the photo's we had of 9 years in Oz (because when I get back there I won't have acces to them). And all of the photo's of our trip in 2000 for our website.
That's a total of 2200 photo's
(Unfortunetly only 3 crappy ones of Melbourne in 1988 Rachelle.... My parents weren't/aren't city people either...)
Anyway, if anyone has any requets.... In 1988 we went around Oz for 4 months, and in 2000 Perth-Darwin-Cairns-Brisbane-Sydney.
For the rest: all WA.

We do now have a digi camera, so all pics from Perth in July will be digi ones!

Bundy: bring it on!
Old Apr 14th 2004, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice

Any pictures of Cairns guys? That's where were heading in July and would love to see some photos.

Mandy
Old Apr 15th 2004, 7:40 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Simone82
Yep, get a scanner!
It's great!

All of the pics I've posted are scanned ones, the quality is sooo good!(Yours too Bundy, I thought they were digi!)
And the scanner wasn't very expensive at all, about €60 (you can go change that to pounds yourself)
It's a Canoscan Lide 20
(Canon)
I've scanned all the photo's we had of 9 years in Oz (because when I get back there I won't have acces to them). And all of the photo's of our trip in 2000 for our website.
That's a total of 2200 photo's
(Unfortunetly only 3 crappy ones of Melbourne in 1988 Rachelle.... My parents weren't/aren't city people either...)
Anyway, if anyone has any requets.... In 1988 we went around Oz for 4 months, and in 2000 Perth-Darwin-Cairns-Brisbane-Sydney.
For the rest: all WA.

We do now have a digi camera, so all pics from Perth in July will be digi ones!

Bundy: bring it on!
BUgger. Walked out of the house without the photos this morning, so no more today I'm afraid (hugh sigh of relief, no doubt!)
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:04 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by scrawni
Any pictures of Cairns guys? That's where were heading in July and would love to see some photos.

Mandy
Will Port Douglas do Mandy?

Taken from Skyrail, just outside of Cairns
Attached Thumbnails Scenic Photos!-pd1.jpg  
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:04 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Again
Attached Thumbnails Scenic Photos!-pd2.jpg  
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:12 am
Rocket Scientist

Our boys
Attached Thumbnails Scenic Photos!-pd3.jpg  
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:13 am
Rocket Scientist

Cape Tribulation
Attached Thumbnails Scenic Photos!-pd5.jpg  
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:14 am
Rocket Scientist

Cape Tribulation again
Attached Thumbnails Scenic Photos!-pd6.jpg  
Old Apr 15th 2004, 8:15 am
Rocket Scientist

Once more, this time from Cape Tribulation beach
Attached Thumbnails Scenic Photos!-pd7.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.