Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Same **** Different Bucket!!!!!!

Same **** Different Bucket!!!!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:01 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Same S!it Different Bucket!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Sandra
And this means what.....please please let me know....cause I have read it twice/thrice and again and I am still writing my list.

(a) the inadequates that left the UK calling it shit and then want to return
(b) the inadequates that called the UK shit and like it here in Aus
(c) the Aus buggers who are living and earning pounds before they go back to Aus and live it up
(d) the general population who live in each country quite happily without knowing a few exchange countries so they can whinge about it.
(d2) .........whinge it about it ....ohh please can I?
(e) the very few that need to game sanctuary.........Blade Runner?

sorry I am on my funny half hour....half year???
Basically. It isn't Australia's fault that someone fails to settle there.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by martin and sharon
Well maybe your husband could move all around the country solving every crime. He must be one hell of a copper! The kids around you sound super. I wish i lived where you are. Maybe i don`t need to emigrate after all. Crime is just 1! reason for leaving not the only reason. p.s hope the sarcasm smacked you right in the chops!

pps I`m going polishing my bucket and specs. (not sure wether to sh!t in it or throw up in it)
Well, I have to say that I have been following this thread with interest. A couple of pages back I was going to post in your defence as I felt you were getting a bit of a hard time from some people for what seemed like a genuine question. After your last few posts though I think you are just a nasty person trying, as somebody else previously said, stir some shit up on here.

I think you need to go polish your bucket and put your head in it. Then you can argue with your echo

Tracey
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:15 pm

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tracey.d
Well, I have to say that I have been following this thread with interest. A couple of pages back I was going to post in your defence as I felt you were getting a bit of a hard time from some people for what seemed like a genuine question. After your last few posts though I think you are just a nasty person trying, as somebody else previously said, stir some shit up on here.

I think you need to go polish your bucket and put your head in it. Then you can argue with your echo

Tracey

It`s pretty amazing isn`t it? If i don`t respond to the shit i can get sympathy. If i do respond to the shit i get more shit. I`d rather stand up for myself than lie down and be walked over. If you had bothered to read the opening thread i asked a genuine question. I didn`t just slag off UK end of.
No, I am not a nasty person for standing up for myself. If this offends you......don`t read any more!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

It`s pretty amazing isn`t it? If i don`t respond to the shit i can get sympathy. If i do respond to the shit i get more shit. I`d rather stand up for myself than lie down and be walked over. If you had bothered to read the opening thread i asked a genuine question. I didn`t just slag off UK end of.
No, I am not a nasty person for standing up for myself. If this offends you......don`t read any more!

Theres standing up for yourself and being blatantly rude.

As for your original question, I did read it and thought it a reasonable question to ask. I have followed the thread as I was interested in the responses, but yet again a thread has turned into a slanging match. So perhaps you are right, I should stop reading

Tracey
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:21 pm

As for your original question, I did read it and thought it a reasonable question to ask. I have followed the thread as I was interested in the responses, but yet again a thread has turned into a slanging match. So perhaps you are right, I should stop reading

Tracey
Sorry you see it that way. Believe it or not i have made friends with a lot of nice helpful people today who were obviously not offended by me at all. There again, maybe it is just me, but i never pretend to be something that i am not and never intentionally offend!
Sharon
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:30 pm

It`s amazing that being told to shove your head in a bucket is not construed as "blatantly rude"!!!!!!!!!!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Tracey
ah tracey ignore her shes just one nasty, bitter person. Not even sure how she got into aus in the first place! Maybe there should be a question about niceness in the application A lot of how you take aus and settle is about the area you oringinally come from, I'm very lucky, she is obviously not. I suppose life would be boring if we were all the same. Shes just a troll, ignore her!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:36 pm

Originally Posted by glittababe
ah tracey ignore her shes just one nasty, bitter person. Not even sure how she got into aus in the first place! Maybe there should be a question about niceness in the application A lot of how you take aus and settle is about the area you oringinally come from, I'm very lucky, she is obviously not. I suppose life would be boring if we were all the same. Shes just a troll, ignore her!
Can`t all be perfect! Bitter? No! Nasty? No! Not very fond of people who are so far up there ow bottoms? Very definitely YES!

A troll?????? Oh most definitely NOT!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:39 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Perthforme
LOL

Originally Posted by glittababe
LOL

I`m glad humour isn`t totally extinct!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:44 pm

I`m glad humour isn`t totally extinct!
Nice cheers
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 4:45 pm

Nice cheers

Don`t drink too much. Thre`ll be none left for me!
Sod it! have another one!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 5:12 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Same S!it Different Bucket!!!!!!

May I rename this thread

"Same record, stuck needle" :scared:

What a boring load of old pants this thread is - broken record or what

I'm 2 wines up and off to a Presentation Night to top this up

Sorry Martin & Sharon, you are sounding more troll like as the day wears thin, like Traceyd said I empathised with you but your approach to answering other posters questions leave a LOT to be desired.

I don't think you would be suited to settling anywhere with your attitude.

Off my high horse now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.