Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Same **** Different Bucket!!!!!!

Same **** Different Bucket!!!!!!

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:44 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: Same S!it Different Bucket!!!!!!

Originally Posted by suzy
Ok. I'm trying to work out names here.

Fireeater - Carl

Brisben - Ben (knew that)

Walla1 - ?????

wall1 = 1
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:46 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fireeater
wall1 = 1

Fireater= EATER, Cos he is a little on the plump side
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:46 am

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Originally Posted by Brisben
NO WUCK....

Na sorry mate can't do it
No worries...you gave it your best go

How's your Mum doing?
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:49 am

Fireater= EATER, Cos he is a little on the plump side

Fire eating burns the calories off
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:49 am
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

No worries...you gave it your best go

How's your Mum doing?

Great thanks, she did the walk over the sydney bridge today, mental considering she is 50

Braver than me...100 + dollars though.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

Saundee is on a distinguished road

An overall view of the two countries isnt helpful for migrants - the crime statistics mean nothing if you are the victim.

There are parts of Australia that have higher risk of crime than other parts of the UK and vice versa.

The big question is, if you have a push factor such as crime for moving. What place has the best pull factors for you. It could be Belfast or Brisbane. For issues like crime the country is irrelevant, the suburb, village or street you choose to live in is the big question.
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:51 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:53 am
Born to be wild....

Fair point mate, saves you cooking it first.

Gotta fly

Take care peeps
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:54 am

Great thanks, she did the walk over the sydney bridge today, mental considering she is 50

Braver than me...100 + dollars though.
Fair play

Bet she said no wuckers at the end of it
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 2:55 am

Fair point mate, saves you cooking it first.

Gotta fly

Take care peeps
Take it easy
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:06 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point

You really should post in the lounge sometime....you'd fit in

(

Just been in the lounge to read

Gotta run now

See ya soon

suzy x
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:07 am

Originally Posted by suzy
Just been in the lounge to read

Gotta run now

See ya soon

suzy x
Take it easy
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:13 am
Gone Senile Member

Sandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond reputeSandra has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saundee
An overall view of the two countries isnt helpful for migrants - the crime statistics mean nothing if you are the victim.

There are parts of Australia that have higher risk of crime than other parts of the UK and vice versa.

The big question is, if you have a push factor such as crime for moving. What place has the best pull factors for you. It could be Belfast or Brisbane. For issues like crime the country is irrelevant, the suburb, village or street you choose to live in is the big question.
So totally agree, having grown up in Belfast, I actually found the 17 years I lived in Reading and the surrounding villages of Berkshire a heck of lot more crime riddled than I ever did in the 20 years I knew and loved living in Belfast.

...ohh and on the same point but a different perspective, when telling our kids of the choice to emigrate to Aus, both asked could we not go to Belfast please, why? Cause they liked the beaches and the people!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:22 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
And a lot of us are sick of people making ridiculous statements like this.

G
Agreed G. I'm not escaping from the UK because of crime! I love the UK! Its beautiful and varied. My hubby's a copper and I'd be the first to know if the crime level in our area is high (luckily he does a good job and its low). The kids around here are nice, friendly and helpful. There's very little bullying in the local school. On the whole we're just lucky I guess. We're moving to aus because we like it too! It's got the same if not more probs than the UK, higher taxes etc to boot but we know that and we're going without those rose tinted specs on. Maybe when Sharon's specs hit the deck she'll see what us lot can see too!
Old Oct 22nd 2005, 3:38 am

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by glittababe
Agreed G. I'm not escaping from the UK because of crime! I love the UK! Its beautiful and varied. My hubby's a copper and I'd be the first to know if the crime level in our area is high (luckily he does a good job and its low). The kids around here are nice, friendly and helpful. There's very little bullying in the local school. On the whole we're just lucky I guess. We're moving to aus because we like it too! It's got the same if not more probs than the UK, higher taxes etc to boot but we know that and we're going without those rose tinted specs on. Maybe when Sharon's specs hit the deck she'll see what us lot can see too!

Well maybe your husband could move all around the country solving every crime. He must be one hell of a copper! The kids around you sound super. I wish i lived where you are. Maybe i don`t need to emigrate after all. Crime is just 1! reason for leaving not the only reason. p.s hope the sarcasm smacked you right in the chops!

pps I`m going polishing my bucket and specs. (not sure wether to sh!t in it or throw up in it)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.