Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

sad sad situation

sad sad situation

Old Jul 25th 2011, 8:56 pm
Just Joined

yorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud ofyorkshiretobrisbane has much to be proud of
Default Re: sad sad situation

Originally Posted by paulry
I'm not sure how long you've been separated nor do I know (or particularly want to know) the circumstances behind your break up but maybe just maybe your feelings could again change for eachother but this time in a positive way and you might want to give it another go? Relationships are weird like that sometimes and you both have something in common - your son who needs loving and nurturing and there's no better environment for that to happen than one which is calm and preferably with both parents. Not making any major decisions location-wise for six months or so to allow all of you to absorb, reconsider and adjust to what has undoubtedly been a shock to your systems looks both reasonable and sensible.
My feelings ain't changed his has and he is adamant there is no going back.
Old Jul 25th 2011, 10:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

itxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of lightitxrd is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: sad sad situation

Originally Posted by paddyo
'he's shown he's no good'??? How on earth did you come to that conclusion??? You ahve only heard one side and all 'he' has said is that he no longer loves the OP......yes I agree the statement that he will not follow them to UK does not sound very caring, but this is all second hand and maybe slightly skewed.
oops. I have a pal in exactly the same position as brisbaneto. in that case he is the guy and the one who wants out is the woman. the cheating ho has run off with another guy and left him holding the kid so i was confusing the 2. sorry!!
so ill go again. if he is going to give your boy (not you) the help and support he needs then stay. if he can't guarantee that then head back to where your boy will have support. its a tough one and hard on you

Last edited by itxrd; Jul 25th 2011 at 11:11 pm.