Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Richmond - Australian Home Away

Richmond - Australian Home Away

Old May 17th 2007, 8:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Richmond - Australian Home Away

Originally Posted by JD Mower
Ali Dia is who you are thinking of! His agent phoned up Graeme Souness (manager at the time) and claimed that he was George Weah (world footballer of the year at the time). He pretended that Ali was his cousin. For some reason Ali ended up playing for the first team. I was at the game and he was terrrible! Nearly scored though which would have been good.He lasted about 10 minutes before being substituted. Those were the days
Yep, that's refreshed the memory, thanks.

Google has very good maps of Melbourne and I was just having a look to exactly pinpoint W Richmond station. It is near the Epworth Hospital, NE of MCG and an excellent location. Just go to Google, click on maps, enter Melbourne in the search, zoom in and there is excellent detail of Richmond (Elwood and other parts). Also if you get an area on the map you can click Satellite and get an aerial view - zoom right in etc.

OzTennis

Last edited by OzTennis; May 17th 2007 at 9:06 am.
Old May 17th 2007, 11:06 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Richmond - Australian Home Away

Originally Posted by OzTennis
True - haven't looked at BE's in yonks, misunderstood your motives and assumed it was confirmation of why I haven't looked at BE's in yonks! Please accept my unreserved apology.

OzTennis
Humbley accepted Mr Tennis...I too have been a stranger!