Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

reputation received?

reputation received?

Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: reputation received?

Originally Posted by Hels
Hey Bordy, if you hold your mouse over the little square thats under the stars below your name.....it says you are an unknown quantity........

LOL !!! Must have laughed too hard at that one because it automatically logged me off !!! Thats a first !!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

Al H is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: reputation received?

Originally Posted by Bordy
Yeah Ive heard about you.

But at least you two are both "Senior Members"

Alastair
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:07 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tass
LOL !!! Must have laughed too hard at that one because it automatically logged me off !!! Thats a first !!

Shes got a cheek holding her mouse over my little square anyway. !!!!!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:08 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Al H
But at least you two are both "Senior Members"

Alastair

Yeah...but he is WAYYYYYYY more senior than me.......

~looking for the angelic icon~
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:09 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Yeah...but he is WAYYYYYYY more senior than me.......

~looking for the angelic icon~

Hiding my grey hair, whats left of it anyway.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:09 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Tass

At least you werent having a drink and spurted it all over your monitor....

Have done that before.....
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Tass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to beholdTass is a splendid one to behold

Not only is it logging me off automatically , but is now VERY SLOW despite broad band !! I am missing entire conversations and then laughing to myself at the most inapropriate times !! .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............................................LOL!!! ! SEE ?!?!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 8:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Thanks to everyone! now at least i know!
hugs
Rach x
Old Aug 9th 2004, 9:47 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CON
I was reading a post earlier which said everyone started with 10 points yesterday but as the system was configured it was reset to zero for all posters. Also when you give karma to others the amount of time you have been registered + your total posts + your own karma score dictate how many karma points you give others, confused? I am.
Thank you Con. I thought we all had 10 points yesterday.
They were obviously still configuring it and as part of that operation took away the negative part as well.

As for you Bordy my young man I have faith in you

I don't believe you should be rated the same as Kong so I am going to press your Karmasutra button

Let's see if that has any effect shall we ?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:04 pm
Account Closed

Ok.....Now I am confused.....

I go into My Forum....It says there were 3 karma comments there...but I still only have 1 reputation point thing.....

I have never had a reputation before....I WANT ONE!!
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:45 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

I have never had a reputation before....I WANT ONE!!
Tell me where we can meet saucy
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:55 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Bix
Tell me where we can meet saucy

You want my reputation cherry????

Old Aug 9th 2004, 11:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

You want my reputation cherry????

I'm an old man. I'll take what I can get. If that's a cherry so be it
Old Aug 9th 2004, 11:20 pm
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Bix
I'm an old man. I'll take what I can get. If that's a cherry so be it
Tis' a good job they removed the "I dissaprove " option, isn't it

Old Aug 9th 2004, 11:31 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

I could have sorted it on thursday, but you didn't volunteer did ya? Hey?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.