Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Rental prices in Perth?

Rental prices in Perth?

Old Oct 21st 2013, 11:45 pm
Almost there...

Pincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud ofPincher has much to be proud of
Default Re: Rental prices in Perth?

I've been using a site called 'streetadvisor' to get a measure of places to live:

http://www.streetadvisor.com.au/sear...tern-australia
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the tips and ideas peeps.
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 10:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maddjose
Hi, I've been doing a lot of research into the Perth suburbs but again haven't a clue. I think I've narrowed my search down to a couple baldivis and bibra lake. Looking at quiet area good for young families, good primary schooling, shops for the wife and with reasonable transport links for my commute to work. Initially if I'm lucky to get the golden ticket, I'll be north of the river for 3-4 months but then south. I'm willing to pay upto $600-650 pw and want 3-4 beds.
Can anyone please help with their thoughts on these suburbs??

Thanks in anticipation.
Hi Maddjose - just a tip for any future queries you have. It's far better to start your own thread with a relevant title. If you post a question on an existing thread it's likely to get lost as people are usually focused on relpying to the original poster (OP) Good luck with the golden ticket, sounds a bit like a lottery!
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 5:07 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute

Since they are both transferring to WA police at the same time, attending academy at first, maybe that's why they both jumped on the same threat?
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

Maddjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Spouse of scouse, thanks for the advice and I'm hoping I've got the right lottery ticket.....

Teza, that was my reason but I'm not to old to listen and learn.
Old Oct 23rd 2013, 9:55 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maddjose
Spouse of scouse, thanks for the advice and I'm hoping I've got the right lottery ticket.....

Teza, that was my reason but I'm not to old to listen and learn.
You're very welcome Maddjose Best of luck!