Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

realy disturbing!!!

realy disturbing!!!

Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:19 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: realy disturbing!!!

Originally Posted by Rooksie
how do i explain my way out of that one!!!!! i cant blame jed any more since i roasted his b***ox last time!!!!!

Get spybot quick
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:22 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by fraser
Get spybot quick

ok *PANIC*
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:28 am

Vanessa is an unknown quantity at this point

Last summer driving down to Devon on the M27 a Saab convertible pulled along side me with its top down. Mum and friend were strapped in the front but kids in the back with no belts on at all! Good to see where the adults priorities where!!!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Vanessa
Last summer driving down to Devon on the M27 a Saab convertible pulled along side me with its top down. Mum and friend were strapped in the front but kids in the back with no belts on at all! Good to see where the adults priorities where!!!

F***ing Hell!!!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:33 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

With the top down, now that is really really scary.

I have seen loads of kids climbing about in the backs of cars, and it worries me to death. But I take heart from the fact that these are probably the same people that go around supermarkets yelling "Chelsea com ere you little brat. you touch that again and i'll batter you" and not the one's who say "yes darling, of course you can have smoked salmon for tea", and that they are so stupid that if you took them to a crash and pointed out what could happen, they still won't get it.

There's no hope for some.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:35 am
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

I personaly think this is a form of child abuse. Maybe over the top, but, how else do explain this stupidity!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:36 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
With the top down, now that is really really scary.

I have seen loads of kids climbing about in the backs of cars, and it worries me to death. But I take heart from the fact that these are probably the same people that go around supermarkets yelling "Chelsea com ere you little brat. you touch that again and i'll batter you" and not the one's who say "yes darling, of course you can have smoked salmon for tea", and that they are so stupid that if you took them to a crash and pointed out what could happen, they still won't get it.

There's no hope for some.

I resent that. I often have to talk to my horror like that as it's the only thing he'll listen to. He's never ever sat in a car without a seatbelt on
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:39 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

I resent that. I often have to talk to my horror like that as it's the only thing he'll listen to. He's never ever sat in a car without a seatbelt on
Yes fraser, ok but do you do it with a fag hanging out of your gob, greasy hair, bovver boots on and swigging from a can of beer. You aren't that low class.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 11:50 am

Originally Posted by ub40fan
You aren't that low class.
As in low but not that low?

My boys is an absolute lunatic but funny with it he's hyper from the minute he get's out of bed to the minute he goes back. My inlaws always said to us we don't control him enough they had 2 girls who were easy to control and they thought all kids were the same until they had to look after him overnight. They couldn't cope with him. Some kids are just harder to handle than others our yougest isn't a problem. When I'm in the supermarket or anywhere else with him he will try to escape his nick name is houdini. So I deal with him in the way that he'll respond to which insures he'll be safe.
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

Darren Gilbert is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i explain my way out of that one!!!!! i cant blame jed any more since i roasted his b***ox last time!!!!!
lol just click tools then internet options delete cookies then files then history then download ad-aware se its free then run it it will get any crap spyware from your computer
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:31 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Darren Gilbert
lol just click tools then internet options delete cookies then files then history then download ad-aware se its free then run it it will get any crap spyware from your computer

ok - thanks - will do!!!!!

oh god, how embarrassing!!!
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:36 pm
Where I want to be

As in low but not that low?

My boys is an absolute lunatic but funny with it he's hyper from the minute he get's out of bed to the minute he goes back. My inlaws always said to us we don't control him enough they had 2 girls who were easy to control and they thought all kids were the same until they had to look after him overnight. They couldn't cope with him. Some kids are just harder to handle than others our yougest isn't a problem. When I'm in the supermarket or anywhere else with him he will try to escape his nick name is houdini. So I deal with him in the way that he'll respond to which insures he'll be safe.
fraser, what I said was not meant as an insult. I suppose what I am trying to say, albeit cackhandedly (wow that's a big word) is that you can tell the difference in the parents who care about their offspring and those who don't. There is a difference in a hyper kid and one is looking with the fingers with aview to putting stuff in their pocket.

All kids are different and you have to treat them according to how they react to you. I have 3, one I only need look at and she knows what I am intending to say to her. Another is 14 and will not listen to me or his dad unless we shout very loudly at him. The middle one is 12 and if you can get his attention then all well and good, but it is hard work doing so.

My oldest used to be like your little boy, very entertaining, we knew how to handle him but the school used to have real problems. They tried blaming it on ADHD, lack of attention at home, his hearing, his eyesight. But we knew he would settle down. And now that he is 14, trying to get him to move at any sort of speed and show enthusiasm is nigh on impossible.

Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:37 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Hi all,
I was driving my bus yesterday,

today i saw 4 FIRST bus drivers here in sheffield using hand held mobile phones whilst driving through sheffield city centre. :scared:

know what you mean about folks with kids not restrained properly though - my 3 darent move a muscle once strapped in cos they know they will get a clip round the ear and a telling off if they dare!

Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:38 pm
Just Joined

Darren Gilbert is an unknown quantity at this point

ok - thanks - will do!!!!!

oh god, how embarrassing!!!
no problem
Old Apr 5th 2005, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold

The worst thing I have ever seen, was a mother in the front DRIVING with her Baby strapped to her chest in a sling. Driving down a back country road at night with no street lighting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.