Reload this Page >

Real Estate Newspaper photos

Real Estate Newspaper photos

Old Oct 20th 2006, 2:17 pm
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Real Estate Newspaper photos

Originally Posted by Scossie
Serial killer and 80's time warp girl.....

OMG - :scared: :scared:
Old Oct 20th 2006, 3:14 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by suzy
OMG - :scared: :scared:

Do you mind - that's me and my hubby!

Not!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Cambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really niceCambridge runner is just really nice

This is the first post that's had me in tears!!! I've now got major giggles - I can't wait to meet these people.

Another bit of estate agent bu11sh1t - 'architect designed'! Really? And I wanted designed by a pink hippopotamus
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wendy
Can't do smarm, but there is a house for sale near me with a fantastic piccy of the agent. I'll take a photo on my way to the pub tonight and post it tomorrow.

Here he is.

Old Oct 21st 2006, 12:56 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Here he is.

Oh dear god. THere's one up the road from us who is basically a red man. I will track him down and take the pic.
Old Oct 21st 2006, 6:39 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Luma
No one has answered my second question? Or do I need to do a poll?
The agents arent really selling the propoerty, they are selling themselves. The PHOTO reinforces the agents name.

If you see a lot of the same photo in an area then you assume that agent potentially has a listing that may suit you because they have so many properties.

Likewise when you go to sell, all those photos must mean 'a great salesperson' so contacting them will mean your property will be sold quickly.

WW
Old Oct 21st 2006, 7:06 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
The agents arent really selling the propoerty, they are selling themselves. The PHOTO reinforces the agents name.

If you see a lot of the same photo in an area then you assume that agent potentially has a listing that may suit you because they have so many properties.

Likewise when you go to sell, all those photos must mean 'a great salesperson' so contacting them will mean your property will be sold quickly.

WW
Are you an agent, ww?
Old Oct 21st 2006, 9:31 am
BE Forum Addict

wanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to beholdwanderingwombat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by iPom
Are you an agent, ww?
NO BLOODY WAY! Not now or in the past ever involved in the real estate industry.

I had to deal (in a previous life) with the good ones (few and far between) and the smooth talking slimeball cretins (bulk).

Let's just say it was interesting watching the sales pressure eerrr persuasion.

For further insight into the Australian real estate industry, this site is a good read...

http://www.jenman.com.au/

WW
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by wanderingwombat
NO BLOODY WAY! Not now or in the past ever involved in the real estate industry.

I had to deal (in a previous life) with the good ones (few and far between) and the smooth talking slimeball cretins (bulk).

Let's just say it was interesting watching the sales pressure eerrr persuasion.

For further insight into the Australian real estate industry, this site is a good read...

http://www.jenman.com.au/

WW

This must be one of the funniest threads expats has ever had. Come on , lets have more piccies - it's hysterical
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

flip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud offlip has much to be proud of

Here he is.

Was he one of the demons in Charmed?
Old Oct 21st 2006, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by flip
Was he one of the demons in Charmed?

I don't know I didn't watch it. But I can well imagine him as a demon
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:46 pm
Banned

Rug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Luma
Was just looking at todays realestatewa newspaper. Why are there so many photos of all the agents? Wouldn't people prefer to see pictures of the properties instead?
Aussies are very vain people who like their pics on the fronts of shops or jars of jam!!!

Just ask Dick Smith, Paul Newman (a Yank?) or the fella who owns Textile Traders!!!
Old Oct 21st 2006, 2:48 pm
Banned

Rug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud ofRug13y has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iPom
Meet Geff..

Serial killer or Real Estate agent?
:scared:
Old Oct 21st 2006, 3:04 pm
We Have Arrived!

Jodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud ofJodie n' Mark has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Real Estate Newspaper photos

Originally Posted by Nick11
This must be one of the funniest threads expats has ever had. Come on , lets have more piccies - it's hysterical

Hi Nick

Glad to see you've found something to cheer you up!

This is a great thread thanks to the op

Karma sent

See you tonite Nick
Old Oct 21st 2006, 4:01 pm
Forum Regular

Willij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura aboutWillij has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by redlion
Have just had the estate agents bill for selling my house - £2475.!!! they took 11 pictures, sent me one viewer, put a sign outside and sent me a bill. Next time I will sell it my self.

Just done it - saved at least £4000

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.