Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Real Estate Newspaper photos

The eyes have it:

I used to be a man:

Snappy dresser:
http://www.era.com/erabin/cgipic?Person=97833&Photo=1

Hair Today, gone tomorrow

<giggle> Who needs a real estate certification to sell a house?

Mr Smoooooth

Look into my eyes, not around my eyes....
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:38 am
Account Closed

I sleep in my coffin:

Yeah, baby!

Curly:
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:47 am
Account Closed

Buy the house or the dog gets it...
Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:54 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

You vill buy zis house from me now, or I vill have you
taken outside into ze street and shot!!!

Old Oct 20th 2006, 10:58 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Scossie
You vill buy zis house from me now, or I vill have you
taken outside into ze street and shot!!!

Hee hee....
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

sg1964 has a spectacular aura aboutsg1964 has a spectacular aura aboutsg1964 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by redlion
Have just had the estate agents bill for selling my house - £2475.!!! they took 11 pictures, sent me one viewer, put a sign outside and sent me a bill. Next time I will sell it my self.

we used smartmove in southampton, 345 quid + vat, one off pay up front fee, got me 8 viewings and sold in 10 days, I know they were trying to go national, but their fees went to 345 + vat up front and then the same again on completion, well worth the money as the closest other quote i had was nearly 4k

simon
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:48 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Been reading through these quotes, I gotta admit to laughing so much i nearly spilled my wine. Glad i'm not selling or buying. But we've been looking to rent, We just found a place today dealing with the landlord. So thats sweet. Met the guy today he seemed fine and he liked us. Easy. Pay bond etc tomorrow and move in.
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:57 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

How about these two??
She looks like she's about to kill him!!

He reminds me of the Vogon captain from the BBC dramatisation of "Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy"..
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:58 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you..........
To see you........................................
G,g,g,g,g,g,g.......good game!!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 11:59 am
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Serial killer and 80's time warp girl.....

Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iPom
<giggle> Who needs a real estate certification to sell a house?
I would buy anything off her !

These pics are great ! Keep 'em coming !

I must say I'm not looking forward to the prospect of dealing with these people, having seen them on Real Estate TV on sky was bad enough but the idea of them showing you a pic of them instead of the house they're selling makes me wanna puke. Unless it's the lovely laura (above) of course !

Andy
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:08 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cadman
I would buy anything off her !

Exactly - can you imagine sitting in front of her whilst she talks you through your house buying process. I bet her commission is HUGE!
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by iPom
Exactly - can you imagine sitting in front of her whilst she talks you through your house buying process. I bet her commission is HUGE!
Can just imagine the missus reading the contract "25% commission ? what were you thinking ?"

Me - "errrr" lol !
Old Oct 20th 2006, 12:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by cadman
Can just imagine the missus reading the contract "25% commission ? what were you thinking ?"

Me - "errrr" lol !

Old Oct 20th 2006, 1:54 pm
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Serial killer and 80's time warp girl.....

Now that's some scary shit!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.