Reload this Page >

Ramsay Healthcare - Graduate Programme

Ramsay Healthcare - Graduate Programme

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Pootle_74 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ramsay Healthcare - Graduate Programme

Hello all,

I am interested in finding out more info about Ramsay and from those who either work for them - past or present - and especially those who have gone through (or are in the process of starting) the graduate programme. If so were they / are they supportive? Was / is the salary competitive to the newly qualifieds equivilent in the UK?.....

I am due to qualify in August 09 and having recently attended an Expo was very keen that not only could I get over to Oz without my 2yrs post grad experience, but also that they would take me 6months post reg on their graduate programme, but trying to find the salary and support offered is proving hard work indeed!

Any advice or info I would be very much appreciative.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:59 am
MNM

M4TT.P is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Ramsay Healthcare - Graduate Programme

Originally Posted by Pootle_74
Hello all,

I am interested in finding out more info about Ramsay and from those who either work for them - past or present - and especially those who have gone through (or are in the process of starting) the graduate programme. If so were they / are they supportive? Was / is the salary competitive to the newly qualifieds equivilent in the UK?.....

I am due to qualify in August 09 and having recently attended an Expo was very keen that not only could I get over to Oz without my 2yrs post grad experience, but also that they would take me 6months post reg on their graduate programme, but trying to find the salary and support offered is proving hard work indeed!

Any advice or info I would be very much appreciative.
+

Have a look here..www.amazingcareers.com.au
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

Hi Matt,

Thanks for this I have checked this out already but this website is by Ramsay and of course doesn't mention any salary packages - just that they are competitive - thats great but which way...?

Ideally, I just want to find out first hand experiences from those who have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and have passed their first year - just so I can get some first hand experiences.

I met a really helpful guy at a recent Expo but of course you have to ask the right questions before you can make a decision, the fact that you are contracted to them for 3 years isn't advertised either so I just want to know as much as possible. It is a very appealing option, and one that would get me over to Oz sooner than later but are there good or bad points to the process? That's kinda what i'm after.

Thanks
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 1:58 pm
MNM

M4TT.P is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pootle_74
Hi Matt,

Thanks for this I have checked this out already but this website is by Ramsay and of course doesn't mention any salary packages - just that they are competitive - thats great but which way...?

Ideally, I just want to find out first hand experiences from those who have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and have passed their first year - just so I can get some first hand experiences.

I met a really helpful guy at a recent Expo but of course you have to ask the right questions before you can make a decision, the fact that you are contracted to them for 3 years isn't advertised either so I just want to know as much as possible. It is a very appealing option, and one that would get me over to Oz sooner than later but are there good or bad points to the process? That's kinda what i'm after.

Thanks
Hi,

Don't have much more info, my partner who is a RN has got a post in Perth with Ramsay, the salary she has been offered is more than what she is currently paid with the NHS, apart from that don't think i'm much use! Sorry!

Good Luck!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Hi Matt,

No that is fine thanks, but has she just got this post or has had it for a while? Am just kinda trying to find out what Ramsay are like as an employer really.

Ta muchly