Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Racism in Australia

Racism in Australia

Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:54 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Racism in Australia

Originally Posted by bloodyindian
Becasue if they were blacks they would understand me. I have black friends and I know how they think. I know it is typical of white people to make fun of colored pepople when we are pissed of about facial discrimination.
Why do you assume that because someone is black that you know how they think - very presumptious. Also without wishing to state the bleeding obvious, this is a forum and you have absolutely no knowledge of the colour of any poster's skin.
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
I thought we were talking about indians, not brazilians

I hate Brazillians. They're always the last nut left in the bowl at Christmas and they're a sod to crack.
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

I am a Christian. .
If you really are a Christian as you claim, then I find your attitude and post content surprising..
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:55 am
Banned

bloodyindian is an unknown quantity at this point

Loving it so far? Yeah I have to read Dale Carnegie books and learn about making friends and influencing people. Stop the bl**dy sarcasm and piss off if you are not human enough to understand discrimination

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
First you start a thread complaining about racism in Australia.

Then you hurl racist insults at the people who contribute to your thread.

It's an interesting approach, but it won't win friends and influence people.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

jad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond reputejad n rich has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez this forum is in need of some decent discussion and debate if this gets 27 replies in 20 minutes.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:56 am
Banned

Originally Posted by stevemich
If you really are a Christian as you claim, then I find your attitude and post content surprising..
Wonderful. The kid who shouted racial comments at me is also a Christians. Preach to him.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:56 am
Account Closed

I think we should all piss off from this thread and leave this guy to rile against himself.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:57 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jad n rich
Jeez this forum is in need of some decent discussion and debate if this gets 27 replies in 20 minutes.
Only just realised that Jad? Didn't have you down as slow
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:58 am
Full Throttle

stevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond reputestevemich has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful. The kid who shouted racial comments at me is also a Christians. Preach to him.
How do you know he was a Christian - was he coming out of a church??!

Christianity is not defined by race or nationality - it is a belief... so, please tell, how did you know he was a Christian?
Old Oct 16th 2006, 5:59 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom
I think we should all piss off from this thread and leave this guy to rile against himself.
I know, why are we even replying to this idiot !!!!! Its so bloodly obvious its a troll, but yet, we still reply, you'd think we'd have learned by now !!!

mind you his/hers spelling is quite amuzing
Account Closed

I'm cureous how you manadged to find out his relidgeous views in such a short meeyting.
Forum Regular

christinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond reputechristinabell has a reputation beyond repute

I have met some nice white people. I have met more idiots in Australia. If you are a Brit please keep your wisdom to yourself and don't team up because you are white. Get rid of racism in your country first. History is overloaded with your racist sh*t
Obviously a kid. Cant spell, cant speak proper english and makes no sense. Off you go sonny... go play with your friends.. theres a good boy now.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:00 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

If the Americans had not helped you sh*t heads you would all be speaking German and boy that would have been fun.
And if Hitler had won WW2, there would be no such thing as an Indian person in 2006 because he would have wiped you all out.
I'd probably be speaking German, but i'd still be here.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:00 am
Banned

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Why do you assume that because someone is black that you know how they think - very presumptious. Also without wishing to state the bleeding obvious, this is a forum and you have absolutely no knowledge of the colour of any poster's skin.
This a forum and I have common sense. Talk like to your 2 year. I have lived long enough.
Old Oct 16th 2006, 6:01 am
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevemich
How do you know he was a Christian - was he coming out of a church??!

ah well, y'see even if he was coming out of a church, that doesnt mean he was a christian, he could have been the cleaner, or the guy from the electricity company reading the meter

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.