Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Originally Posted by katie999
im 11.15am so hoping they are morning people! lol

ross and wilson? are those singers from the 60's? hee hee

my nancy caroline is holding a door open somewhere i think.......
I find the nancy to easy to understand like f**k. I have got my old game out "operation" to study the parts of the body again
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

katie999 is an unknown quantity at this point

if you are as qualified as that, you could always apply for the managing director of the scottish ambulance service job thats up for grabs......
Old Oct 31st 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

fa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nicefa kin su pa is just really nice

Originally Posted by katie999
if you are as qualified as that, you could always apply for the managing director of the scottish ambulance service job thats up for grabs......
Have they applied as well
Old Nov 1st 2007, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Am here!!!!! Beautiful sunny coast! On Oct induction :-))))))
scottie is an unknown quantity at this point

Am going to try 2 get 2 night on 21st.....if I can drag myself out of the pub after my interview Will try and get as much info 2 pass on as I can.
Old Nov 1st 2007, 4:48 pm
Forum Regular

Smurf1969 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

Unfortunately i'm unable to go to the information nights also but would really appreciate any info you guys that are going can give
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by scottie
Am going to try 2 get 2 night on 21st.....if I can drag myself out of the pub after my interview Will try and get as much info 2 pass on as I can.
Does that include the interview questions and answers
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
Does that include the interview questions and answers
if you wouldn't mind that would be great
I would appreciate that very much
Old Nov 1st 2007, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

nikedge is an unknown quantity at this point

I think this has been asked before but I can't find it now.

For those who have been successful in previous applications and interviews, how long after interview do you hear if you have been successful?

Thank you

Nikki
Old Nov 1st 2007, 6:58 pm
Somewhere in Oz

sla453 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nikedge
I think this has been asked before but I can't find it now.

For those who have been successful in previous applications and interviews, how long after interview do you hear if you have been successful?

Thank you

Nikki
I heard after about 4 weeks..
Old Nov 1st 2007, 8:21 pm
Forum Regular

nikedge is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh so should know either way before christmas.

Thank you

Nikki
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

I am really p****d off today!:curse: I had been told that my application for a career break from my service was a formality. That there was no problem and that under A4C it would be granted but only for a year. This was fine with me, it would give me a year of security knowing that if I didn't like Oz or we didn't settle or whatever I would at least have a job to return to in the first year. I find out this morning that it's actually been refused. What annoys me more than anything else is I know at least 2 other people in my service that got one, one for Oz for 2 years and one to go to Peru! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I was doing tham a favour and working up to Christmas and getting paid for leave owed! now I think I may just tell them to get stuffed and take my leave and finish at the beginning of December.
Sorry for the rant guys, I'm just really mad!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by sals
I am really p****d off today!:curse: I had been told that my application for a career break from my service was a formality. That there was no problem and that under A4C it would be granted but only for a year. This was fine with me, it would give me a year of security knowing that if I didn't like Oz or we didn't settle or whatever I would at least have a job to return to in the first year. I find out this morning that it's actually been refused. What annoys me more than anything else is I know at least 2 other people in my service that got one, one for Oz for 2 years and one to go to Peru! Arghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I was doing tham a favour and working up to Christmas and getting paid for leave owed! now I think I may just tell them to get stuffed and take my leave and finish at the beginning of December.
I don't blame you, get it off your chest, but as far as i know, which i have to admit usually isn't much since A4C they CANNOT refuse.
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Smurf1969
I don't blame you, get it off your chest, but as far as i know, which i have to admit usually isn't much since A4C they CANNOT refuse.
Thanks for the support Smurf
I'm waiting for my official letter to find out why it has been refused and I have copied the A4C terms and conditions that state "The scheme should explicitly cover the main reasons for which employment breaks can be used........... blah, blah, blah study leave or TO WORK ABROAD" and "People on employment breaks will not normally be allowed to take up paid employment with another employer except where, for example, work overseas could broaden experience"
I'm waiting for my official letter now to see the reason for refusal as I can't see from the above how the can refuse it!
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sals
If I get a job I will also be doing the same. I don't expect to come back but you never know. Under A4C I belive you are allowed 1 year career break. My mate is the big wig union guy and I will ask him and let you know. Have you got any children under 5, if so I think you can also take 12 month's unpaid leave as well. I will also confirm this and let you know
Old Nov 2nd 2007, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fa kin su pa
If I get a job I will also be doing the same. I don't expect to come back but you never know. Under A4C I belive you are allowed 1 year career break. My mate is the big wig union guy and I will ask him and let you know. Have you got any children under 5, if so I think you can also take 12 month's unpaid leave as well. I will also confirm this and let you know
Cheers hun would be great if he has any ideas. Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it lol I have no children under 5. My "boy" will be 18 when we leave. I was honest that I had a job but stated it was to gain experience of another countries ambulance service and I would be able to use what I had learn't when I returned. Although I don't intend to return I never told them it was forever! or siad I wasn't coming back. Word on the grapevine here is that so many have gone or are going and have applied they can't afford to grant anymore? We shall have to see. I wish I'd lied now and said my non existent OH had got a temporary work transfer out there and that's why I was going but you live and learn but to all you others out there worth a thought before you request yours!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.