Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Queensland Ambulance Service

Queensland Ambulance Service

Old Sep 24th 2008, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all
Default Re: Queensland Ambulance Service

Up for the April the 13th induction Just got to sell the blasted house:curse:
Old Sep 24th 2008, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by holsie0
Up for the April the 13th induction Just got to sell the blasted house:curse:
In the same boat as you, but fingers crossed for April! See you there
Old Sep 24th 2008, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

holsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to allholsie0 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by tyne
In the same boat as you, but fingers crossed for April! See you there
Got a viewing Saturday, cash buyer but had to drop another £15,000 Fingers crossed they will like it enough but................so...............hopefully see you April

Last edited by holsie0; Sep 24th 2008 at 6:08 pm. Reason: Spelling again!
Old Sep 25th 2008, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

tyne is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by holsie0
Got a viewing Saturday, cash buyer but had to drop another £15,000 Fingers crossed they will like it enough but................so...............hopefully see you April
Best of luck on Saturday mate. We have a couple of people who want to buy ours, but they are unable to sell, despite reducing their price.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by tyne
Best of luck on Saturday mate. We have a couple of people who want to buy ours, but they are unable to sell, despite reducing their price.
How frustrating must that be Good luck to you also
Old Sep 25th 2008, 7:54 pm
Just Joined

alanallin is an unknown quantity at this point

:curse:has anyone heard about this years interviews
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:08 pm
Just Joined

onemanclapping is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alanallin
:curse:has anyone heard about this years interviews
Hi, I've just done my induction in Brisbane & the instructors were talking about the interviews this year. Didn't get dates but apparently they are going ahead.
Old Sep 25th 2008, 10:19 pm
Just Joined

should I stay or should I has a brilliant futureshould I stay or should I has a brilliant futureshould I stay or should I has a brilliant futureshould I stay or should I has a brilliant futureshould I stay or should I has a brilliant futureshould I stay or should I has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by onemanclapping
Hi, I've just done my induction in Brisbane & the instructors were talking about the interviews this year. Didn't get dates but apparently they are going ahead.

Any exams on the induction
Old Sep 26th 2008, 2:55 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by should I stay or should I
Any exams on the induction
Only a couple, driving & morphine. Nice & easy. There should be an Icsep exam as well but I've just done that on my regional induction & depending where you go you may have to do the Marine Envenomation exam (I've just done that one as well).
Old Sep 28th 2008, 5:49 am
mil
Forum Regular

mil is an unknown quantity at this point

Only a couple, driving & morphine. Nice & easy. There should be an Icsep exam as well but I've just done that on my regional induction & depending where you go you may have to do the Marine Envenomation exam (I've just done that one as well).
Don't tell me they ley you pass! They will take anyone these days
Old Sep 28th 2008, 9:34 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mil
Don't tell me they ley you pass! They will take anyone these days
They're in the shit up here mate, no staff. They're already offering me overtime & I don't start until the morning. How's it going down on the coast?
Old Sep 28th 2008, 11:37 am
mil
Forum Regular

mil is an unknown quantity at this point

They're in the shit up here mate, no staff. They're already offering me overtime & I don't start until the morning. How's it going down on the coast?
Don't start my first shift till Wed but think it is the same down here. Had quite a few texts asking about O/T over the weekend. Hopefully it will stay that way for a bit and I can get some O/T in before the wife and kids arrive. It feels like its been ages since I resigned and finished my last shift in the UK so it might take me a few shifts to get back into the swing of things.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of

Just received confirmation that my apartment in Townsville has been arranged for me, check it out on the estates agants page http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&tm=1222734782

Also been given my rota, start work on the 24/11/08 at Kirwan station 0700-1900 Oh and yes, I'm working christmas day lol

John
Old Oct 1st 2008, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

kevzone will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by John_R
Just received confirmation that my apartment in Townsville has been arranged for me, check it out on the estates agants page http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&tm=1222734782

Also been given my rota, start work on the 24/11/08 at Kirwan station 0700-1900 Oh and yes, I'm working christmas day lol

John
Thats a good spot John, just a stride away from most pubs.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

John_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud ofJohn_R has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kevzone
Thats a good spot John, just a stride away from most pubs.
Hi Kev

Cool less chance of me staggering around town lost LOL.

John

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.