Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

We did it!!!!!!!

We did it!!!!!!!

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:29 pm
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking We did it!!!!!!!

Had everything confirmed by our agent this morning! After being told 2 weeks ago that all the paper work had arrived ok and passed our agent finally received it in writing today. I wouldnt quite believe until we had it in black and white. After 14 months in limbo i'm so glad its finally been granted.

Looking at arriving in Perth 27th May and we can now get everything booked. Going to Mauritius for 6 days first and then on to Perth.

The kids are as excited as us which is good, they have had plenty of time to think about the big move!

Hope to get in touch with load of expats when we get there for advice and guidance, please get in touch via email.

Having a drink already, finished work on Saturday so i could start sorting stuff out (good timing).

Paula & family
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:30 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: We did it!!!!!!!

Congrats!!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:31 pm
Loving it in Bundy

teach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of lightteach is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations to you and yours, and be very merry.
Regards
Sarah
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

chr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura aboutchr1sarter has a spectacular aura about

Congratulations. Have a great time on Holiday and maybe see you in Perth
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats!!!

All the very best

Sue
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 1:03 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Congratulations

Michelle
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 1:06 pm
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all
Talking Re: We did it!!!!!!!

Congratulations

Get those flights books and start the big adventure

Carole
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 1:06 pm
Banned

kiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond reputekiwichild has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula879
Had everything confirmed by our agent this morning! After being told 2 weeks ago that all the paper work had arrived ok and passed our agent finally received it in writing today. I wouldnt quite believe until we had it in black and white. After 14 months in limbo i'm so glad its finally been granted.

Looking at arriving in Perth 27th May and we can now get everything booked. Going to Mauritius for 6 days first and then on to Perth.

The kids are as excited as us which is good, they have had plenty of time to think about the big move!

Hope to get in touch with load of expats when we get there for advice and guidance, please get in touch via email.

Having a drink already, finished work on Saturday so i could start sorting stuff out (good timing).

Paula & family
Good luck in perth. Hope it all goes well for you all

Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Well done hope everything goes well
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:43 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paula879

Paula & family

Congratulations
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 3:55 pm
G&P
Forum Regular

G&P will become famous soon enoughG&P will become famous soon enough

Congratulation Paula, I hope everything works out brilliantly for you and your family, best of luck with your new life in Oz!

Regards
Gillian
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 7:26 pm
paula

paula879 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your good wishes. Having a good drink with my mum and friends!

Paula