QLD Yeppoon?

Old May 16th 2006, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough
Default QLD Yeppoon?

Hi Does anyone else have information on Yeppoon in QLD as we are due to go out there 28 dec 06? any info would be great. We were there for two weeks back in 2005 and fell in love with the place. To Jog anyones memory its on the coast 35km from Rockhampton and the keppel island
Old May 16th 2006, 2:15 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: QLD Yeppoon?

Originally Posted by 1234gav
Hi Does anyone else have information on Yeppoon in QLD as we are due to go out there 28 dec 06? any info would be great. We were there for two weeks back in 2005 and fell in love with the place. To Jog anyones memory its on the coast 35km from Rockhampton and the keppel island

Hi guys,

Hope all's well. We sold up and are due to leave in just over two weeks....Bit hectic but life's good. I think Biggy might be there....

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 16th 2006, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough1234gav is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi guys,

Hope all's well. We sold up and are due to leave in just over two weeks....Bit hectic but life's good. I think Biggy might be there....

Cheers

Ginny
Hi hope it all goes well for you, where you going too?
Old May 16th 2006, 2:28 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi hope it all goes well for you, where you going too?

Brisbane.....Got myself a wee job. Got to get a house and kids sorted but that'll happen.

Cheers

Ginny
Old May 16th 2006, 2:38 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Stitch
I think Biggy might be there....

..........but don't worry she may miss this post..........and you still have time to change your mind
Old May 16th 2006, 10:41 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bix
..........but don't worry she may miss this post..........and you still have time to change your mind

O I cheeky bugger
Old May 16th 2006, 10:42 pm

I live there but u know that already dont ya.......and I thot u werent comin till 07........anything I can help u with sweetie
Old May 17th 2006, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by biggy
I live there but u know that already dont ya.......and I thot u werent comin till 07........anything I can help u with sweetie
hi it was just anyone Else's experience of yeppoon that i was looking for, how you doing anyway?
Old May 17th 2006, 9:44 am

hi it was just anyone Else's experience of yeppoon that i was looking for, how you doing anyway?

goes an stands in the corner in a huff puff...lol there is nae other bugger here cos they know i am lol
Old Jul 7th 2006, 6:35 pm
Hibees Hibees

gary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nicegary stewart is just really nice

Hi dont know if you will remember us but we met you at the last Edinburgh meet. I am Julie the hairdresser we were talking as the meet ended on the way to our cars.Have you got jobs and accommodation sorted ?

Julie Gaz & kids :scared:
Old Jul 8th 2006, 9:47 pm

I'm still here Gav...............hows your plans going? Still comin up here on the 28th? Remember if you need a hand finding a rental/or buy I have a contact that can help you out.

Let me know how u r goin mate

I've been sending u emails but dunno if u r gettin them

H
xx

Last edited by biggy; Jul 8th 2006 at 9:49 pm. Reason: canny spell