Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Private Schools Perth North of River

Private Schools Perth North of River

Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:02 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Private Schools Perth North of River

Originally Posted by renth
There's Prendiville College in Ocean Reef (Catholic) which is supposed to be OK.
Paul won't go down the catholic route. To much hell fire and damnation when he was growing up!
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:03 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoveactually
No........which is why two new ones are opening in 2011.
That's right an all girls and all boys Catholic school(s) at the corner of Wanneroo Road and Joondalup drive.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:04 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird
Paul won't go down the catholic route. To much hell fire and damnation when he was growing up!
I can understand. I'd be reluctant to send my kids to a papist school.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:05 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

You have to put your name down there at conception!
Just like St Stephens in Duncraig. Friends put their child name down 3 days after birth and there not sure if he is going to get in next year even though his 2 older siblings go to that school.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:05 am
Account Closed

Three Legs is an unknown quantity at this point

Good heavens ... I give up!!!

I hear the Kalbarri Church of Antichrist & Salem Worship College have spaces ...

Bit of a drive in the morning tho' ...

Still the Marmion Yanchep extension has opened up ... That'll take 10mins off.

Nope
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:07 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Three Legs
Good heavens ... I give up!!!

I hear the Kalbarri Church of Antichrist & Salem Worship College have spaces ...

Bit of a drive in the morning tho' ...

Still the Marmion Yanchep extension has opened up ... That'll take 10mins off.

It is a few suburbs away from me but their principal told me that almost 50% of pupils are not local intake and I will have no problem getting a place. St Marks is still first choice at present but at least I have a half decent back up now. Check your karma
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:08 am
Account Closed

My best mate has just pulled his teenage daughter out of there ...

Drugs rife amongst the masses and generally unimpressed considering the fees being paid ...

Mind you, drugs are prevalent everywhere these days.

There's Prendiville College in Ocean Reef (Catholic) which is supposed to be OK.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:08 am
(It's not my real name)

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Just like St Stephens in Duncraig. Friends put their child name down 3 days after birth and there not sure if he is going to get in next year even though his 2 older siblings go to that school.
Siblings put you straight to the top of the list. The only way that kid won't get in is if all the other kids on the list have siblings and have been on the list longer. I guess it's possible at primary level but I'm sure they'd be OK for high school
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:12 am
Account Closed

Check your karma
Your choice is good

Re: St. Marks ... wonderful school but 'very' hard to get in.

My mate in Kallaroo had to get his wife to write up the local vicars Sunday sermons & newsletter as a sweetner ...

That ain't no lie Lordy.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:14 am
(It's not my real name)

Your choice is good

My mate in Kallaroo had to get his wife to write up the local vicars Sunday sermons & newsletter as a sweetner ...

That ain't no lie Lordy.
It helps if one or both parents are "professionals" ie doctor, vet etc...
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:16 am
Gutter Gob!!

Your choice is good

That ain't no lie Lordy.
I spoke to the registrar yesterday and she is on a very short waiting list at the moment. She told me that there was still hope.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:17 am
Gutter Gob!!

It helps if one or both parents are "professionals" ie doctor, vet etc...
I was very inventive with Paul's job title. It wasn't a lie but it was a bit flowery for sure
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:20 am
(It's not my real name)

I spoke to the registrar yesterday and she is on a very short waiting list at the moment. She told me that there was still hope.
For year 7 entry when?

Can I ask when your kids went on the list (mine in June 2004)
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:26 am
Gutter Gob!!

For year 7 entry when?

Can I ask when your kids went on the list (mine in June 2004)
Year 7 for next year or year 8 for 2011. I will take whichever gets offered to me first. I put her name down way way after that. I am very surprised you haven't been offered a place. Have you called them to nag them.
Old Mar 10th 2009, 1:26 am
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Steady, I can feel emotions rising!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.