Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOLS NEAR PACIFIC PINES!!!

PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOLS NEAR PACIFIC PINES!!!

Old Jun 27th 2008, 10:33 am
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Smile PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOLS NEAR PACIFIC PINES!!!

Hi
Can anyone give me any information on high schools and primary schools in the area of Pacific pines please.

My 2 eldest girls are 9 and 11.

We are hoping to move out there early next year.

Any info would be great.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Forum Addict

lesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond reputelesleys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOLS NEAR PACIFIC PINES!!!

Try www.google.com.au and search on 'Pacific Pines'.
Old Jun 27th 2008, 5:54 pm
Got Visa

hopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nice

I will watch this post with interest as it is one of the areas we are looking at.

I have look it up on Google as i would think sutty77 has, but it would love so information for someone who's kids go to the senior school
</IMG>
Old Jun 27th 2008, 6:48 pm
Forum Regular

sutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to allsutty77 is a name known to all
Smile Re: PRIMARY AND HIGH SCHOOLS NEAR PACIFIC PINES!!!

Hi

Ideally would like some inside information, maybe from parents which their children attend these schools. I,m looking at primary and high school, have been on pacific pines website and got some info but some more specific information would be even better!!!

Thanks
Old Jun 27th 2008, 9:08 pm
Got Visa

hopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nicehopefullybrisbane is just really nice

Ok hope this one read right (Dyslexia you have got to love it lol)

I will watch this post with interest as it is one of the areas we are looking at.

I have look it up on Google as i would think sutty77 has, but i would love some information from someone who's kids go to the senior school
Old Jun 27th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi
Can anyone give me any information on high schools and primary schools in the area of Pacific pines please.

Any info would be great.

Hi,

My Son went to Pac Pines Primary 2006 and loved it.

When we return in a few weeks he will go there again. He is really looking forward to it.

Can not comment on the High school.

If you need to know more then pm me.

Going to bed now but will answer you tomorrow

LibbyX
Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:13 pm
Forum Regular

paulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nicepaulhill is just really nice

Originally Posted by sutty77
Hi

Any info would be great.

Hi

I know of three Primary Schools in Pacific Pines, Jubliee (Private, four faiths and already full for 2009), Park Lake State School (Opened February 2008 and you must be in the catchment area) and Pacific Pines State Junior School. Ive heard good and bad reports about Pacific Pines and Jubilee and only good reports about Park Lake.

I only have children aged 2 and 4 therefore cannot give you any information in relation to the High School.

Hope this helps!!!
Old Jun 27th 2008, 11:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

WelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to beholdWelshSarah is a splendid one to behold

My sons are 14 & 15 and go to the Queensland Academy for Health Sciences in Southport, which is just down the road...

New Queensland school of excellence...