Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Possible visa refusal?

Possible visa refusal?

Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:19 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Possible visa refusal?

Originally Posted by mashy
When I phoned last night the lady asked me if I had had any correspondence from LCU. When I said that I hadn`t, she told me to e-mail the support worker. The e-mails which I have posted is the only correpsondence I have received regarding this matter, so I don`t think it would do me much good to phone them, as I haven`t had a straight answer so far. It`s a bit like p*ssing against the wind! (if you know what I mean)

Just found this. http://www.immi.gov.au/facts/22health.htm

It should put your mind at rest. If there had been anything serious the panel doc would have informed you.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:24 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Possible visa refusal?

Originally Posted by WendyC
Just found this. http://www.immi.gov.au/facts/22health.htm

It should put your mind at rest. If there had been anything serious the panel doc would have informed you.

Thanks Wendy. x x x

Here`s hoping for something positive in the next few weeks.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:24 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

When I phoned last night the lady asked me if I had had any correspondence from LCU. When I said that I hadn`t, she told me to e-mail the support worker. The e-mails which I have posted is the only correpsondence I have received regarding this matter, so I don`t think it would do me much good to phone them, as I haven`t had a straight answer so far. It`s a bit like p*ssing against the wind! (if you know what I mean)

it really sound like a failing on the LCU's part, for what ever reason they have sent them to the MOC i'd guess that they must be missing or still waiting the all clear for what ever reason, but i cant see why you doctor wouldnt have let you know if their was something wrong!!

rooting for you hun

Paula xx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
it really sound like a failing on the LCU's part, for what ever reason they have sent them to the MOC i'd guess that they must be missing or still waiting the all clear for what ever reason, but i cant see why you doctor wouldnt have let you know if their was something wrong!!

rooting for you hun

Paula xx

Keep those fingers crossed Paula. I need all the help I can get!

Sharon x x x x x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Wendy. x x x

Here`s hoping for something positive in the next few weeks.
Lets hope it's sooner
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:36 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Sharon x x x x x

with you all the way hun, now about those pcc's LOL
Old Mar 15th 2006, 10:51 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

Sharon x x x x x
Found this on the web, dont know if it helps, will keep looking for you
http://www.immi.gov.au/facts/pdf/22health.pdf

Paula
Old Mar 15th 2006, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Paula
x

when we had our meds in sheffield a couple of weeks ago, the doc i saw said that any kind of condition even pre existing isnt an a. so thats me a b and i'm the main applicant! other people on here have had b's too it dosent mean its a fail.

i had an operation 10 years ago and took a letter with dates etc but she wanted me to go back and get a copy of the discharge letter otherwise she said theyll not be satisfied!

good luck, i know its easy to say dont worry because we all do, but fingers crossed everything will be fine.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharon x x x x x

Hope you get it sorted asap. Its probably something really stupid like misplacing it. Try not to worry too much (hard i know) and maybe give them a call tonight. Hope you get it sorted out mate. Time to keep your chin up now xx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold

It`s a bit like p*ssing against the wind! (if you know what I mean)
Well at least there's nothing wrong with your bladder! ;-)
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:41 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by angel17796
Hope you get it sorted asap. Its probably something really stupid like misplacing it. Try not to worry too much (hard i know) and maybe give them a call tonight. Hope you get it sorted out mate. Time to keep your chin up now xx

Hi Angel,

Really stupid question, but what would I say if I phoned them?

I phoned them last night and got absolutely nowhere. I`ve e-mailed LCU to ask them if they need any more info so I`m hoping that I get some response from that.

Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Cheers for the K yesterday.

Sharon x x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Jensen Healey
Well at least there's nothing wrong with your bladder! ;-)
Thanks for that! It made me giggle.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 3:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to beholdJensen Healey is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Possible visa refusal?

Thanks for that! It made me giggle.
My work here is done!
Old Mar 15th 2006, 4:22 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by debbiemc
when we had our meds in sheffield a couple of weeks ago, the doc i saw said that any kind of condition even pre existing isnt an a. so thats me a b and i'm the main applicant! other people on here have had b's too it dosent mean its a fail.

i had an operation 10 years ago and took a letter with dates etc but she wanted me to go back and get a copy of the discharge letter otherwise she said theyll not be satisfied!

good luck, i know its easy to say dont worry because we all do, but fingers crossed everything will be fine.

Now Im confused as some people on here have got stuff like diabetes and asthma and were put in Cat A.

I wonder if it depends on the panel doctor?
Old Mar 15th 2006, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Now Im confused as some people on here have got stuff like diabetes and asthma and were put in Cat A.

I wonder if it depends on the panel doctor?
More likely depends on the specific condition and how easy/inexpensive it is to control.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.