Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Possible visa refusal?

Possible visa refusal?

Old Mar 15th 2006, 6:57 am
Account Closed

mashy is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Possible visa refusal?

Wonder if anyone can give any advice here.

We received an e-amil from LCU saying that all 4 medicals were finalised on the 2nd Feb and being assessed by the MCO, on the 13th Feb.

We had an e-mail from co this morning saying that the main applicants`medical had not been cleared by the health authority.

Does anyone know what this means exactly. Is this an automatic visa refusal and do we have the right to an appeal? We are 136 skilled independent MODL.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as we are really fearing the worse now.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of
Default Re: Possible visa refusal?

It may be they are going to ask you for more information re medical was the medical for main applicant a B ??
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by coffeebean
It may be they are going to ask you for more information re medical was the medical for main applicant a B ??
They didn`t say. The doc just said that everything seemed to be fine.

If they were just going to ask for further info, I wouldn`t have thought it would take 1 and 1/2 months.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:16 am
Forum Regular

coffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud ofcoffeebean has much to be proud of

I hope its just an admin error and all is fine - someone on here a few weeks ago had a similar thing and it was because the doc who did the medical had left something off one of the forms.
i know it wont stop you worrying till you can speak to someone in Aus but I am sure doc would have told you if there was a problem and it seems that they dont just decline on medical grounds they impose certain conditions
try not to worry - i know easier said and all that
good luck xx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by coffeebean
I hope its just an admin error and all is fine - someone on here a few weeks ago had a similar thing and it was because the doc who did the medical had left something off one of the forms.
i know it wont stop you worrying till you can speak to someone in Aus but I am sure doc would have told you if there was a problem and it seems that they dont just decline on medical grounds they impose certain conditions
try not to worry - i know easier said and all that
good luck xx
Cheers for that but I still have an awful feeling. I phoned Adelaide last night and they asked me if the LCU had requested any further information. When I said that they hadn`t, they just gave me my co`s e-mail address and told me to contact them. I did this and was just told that the main applicant`s medical had not been cleared by the health authority. No other explanation. Nothing.

I really hope that my fears prove to be unfounded.
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Mashy, they probably want more info from you hun

don't panic love

karma Lace xx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 7:31 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by lacey21
Mashy, they probably want more info from you hun

don't panic love

karma Lace xx
Cheers Lace.

I feel really sick both physically and emotionally over this.

XX
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:10 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all

Originally Posted by mashy
Cheers Lace.

XX
you cant spend the next few weeks waiting sharon,

give the docs surg a ring and ask for some answers.

keep your chin up hun
let us know how you get on
paulaxx
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:13 am
Sharks out of the Pool

mick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond reputemick_newcastle has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Possible visa refusal?

Cheers Lace.

XX
Don't stress over this mate - try and relax.
Everything will be ok - if it was deadly serious you would have heard by now.
Goodluck mate
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:16 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by mick_newcastle
Don't stress over this mate - try and relax.
Everything will be ok - if it was deadly serious you would have heard by now.
Goodluck mate
Thanks Mick.
x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by somedogsdo

keep your chin up hun
paulaxx
Thanks Paula
x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Do what Paula suggested mate, I would

L x
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder if anyone can give any advice here.

We received an e-amil from LCU saying that all 4 medicals were finalised on the 2nd Feb and being assessed by the MCO, on the 13th Feb.

We had an e-mail from co this morning saying that the main applicants`medical had not been cleared by the health authority.

Does anyone know what this means exactly. Is this an automatic visa refusal and do we have the right to an appeal? We are 136 skilled independent MODL.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated as we are really fearing the worse now.

I wouldn't worry too much. If there is anything seriously wrong the doctor would probably have let you know.

Have any of you got previous medical conditions of any kind at all. It may just be that they want you to sign a health undertaking, which would mean you have to have regular checkups when you arrive.

I'd ring the docs and see what he thinks.

Good luck
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:36 am

electricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really niceelectricbaby is just really nice

Hi Mashy
Sorry you are going through the mill. I agree with everyone, in that it sounds like a admin error, i'm sure the dr would have told you if there was anything wrong. I'm sure you'll get it sorted in the next few days. Some expert will come on an offer advice soon.
CAZ
Old Mar 15th 2006, 8:48 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by somedogsdo

keep your chin up hun
paulaxx
The docs secretary isn`t in until 10 o`clock, so I`ll give her a ring then. Not too sure how much she`ll tell me though as it is hubby`s medical that is in question.

Will let you know anything as soon as I do.

Cheers Paula

Sharon x x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.