Posh and who?

Old Oct 22nd 2003, 10:32 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Posh and who?

Originally posted by nosuchluck
the likes of jordan, jodie marsh, alicia duvall anyone that thinks they are a celebrity when they most definately are not!
Who?

The only time you are exposed to celebrity goss stuff over here is if you buy the crappy Womans Day/New Idea/Who type magazines or if you watch Entertainment Tonight or something similar on Foxtel. If you dont want to see it, dont buy it or watch it - I dont, its easy.

Posh & who? Posh who?
Old Oct 22nd 2003, 11:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Guess I must be feeling a bit home sick BUT I WANT all that celebrity shite to read......whoops sorry

Gill
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 1:06 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by lynnj
I'm sure there must be aussie equivelent of all the above who will piss us off just as much after a couple of months.

Lynn
Oh yes, they do and they are far worse.

Prime time tv show like 'Queer eye for the straight guy'

The Bacheloress (oh I love it)

Today tonight

Tranny School (yes, about a school for transvestites) They even had a he/she in pop idol, thank god he didn't get all the way through!!

All Saints

White Collar Blue

and so the list goes on...
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 1:40 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray
Oh yes, they do and they are far worse.

Prime time tv show like 'Queer eye for the straight guy'

The Bacheloress (oh I love it)

Today tonight

Tranny School (yes, about a school for transvestites) They even had a he/she in pop idol, thank god he didn't get all the way through!!

All Saints

White Collar Blue

and so the list goes on...
Why not turn the TV off. Being pissed off is then no longer a problem.
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 2:11 am
Good to be back in UK

Jirrupin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bondipom
Why not turn the TV off. Being pissed off is then no longer a problem.
Did you get out of bed the wrong side this morning . I took Janes comments as humour not being pissed off. I have a talent for watching crap TV, or so my hubby says. I like Queer Eye, I loved it this week when they clearly all fancied the bloke they were helping prepare to propose to his girlfriend..classic.

I was also thrilled when Rob Mills (OZ IDOL) was voted out this week, I was considering not watching if he was still on there. I am sure he is a lovely lad, but he should have gone weeks ago...in my opinion
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 2:20 am
owieb

Originally posted by Jirrupin
I was also thrilled when Rob Mills (OZ IDOL) was voted out this week, I was considering not watching if he was still on there. I am sure he is a lovely lad, but he should have gone weeks ago...in my opinion
Me too! The old 'cheeky chappy' routine was warring a bit thin!

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:31 am
Home in 2010.

The Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really niceThe Koalas is just really nice
Default Re: Posh and who?

Originally posted by sundarize
Just occurred to us......

One of the nicest things about living in Australia, is that we don't have every minute of Posh & Beckams pathetic antics thrust down our throats.

In fact, they have not been mentioned once since we got here.

Hooray for that.

Which other celebrity twats will you not miss?
I will not miss the "sad OAP young bird" double acts at the moment Des and Mel and Gabby and Terry. Two sad old has beens with 2 dumb birds. That mel is like Dog crap everywhere at the moment.!!!!
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 4:40 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

Originally posted by tinaj

Catherine Z-J and her Grandfather Husband.
she's one smart welsh girl is our Catherine... he'll be dead in a few years time and she'll be rolling in it and she will be still young enough... you go girl, do it for Wales... kill the old sod! lol (just joking)
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:20 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Will not miss:
Jordan (trollop!)
Jennifer Ellison (arghhh!)
The Eubanks (How did they get their own series?)
Robert Kilroy Silk (and his fake concern for the nutters on his show)
The Osbournes
Carol Vordeman (and her freeky haircuts)
Trisha!!!!!!!!!
Geri Hallawell and her latest
Amanda Holden (don't see the appeal myself)
Caprice (pretty I concede, but can't string a sentence together)

Bet I'll get stuck with endless reports of the Minogues and Holly Valance though! :scared:
Might miss some humour e.g. Ant n Dec etc. plus Alan Titchmarsh type shows (Agh it's all out now!!!)
Larissa
PS Must add that I DO NOT fancy Alan Titchmarsh!!!! :scared:
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

sundarize is an unknown quantity at this point

Good replies, people.

Truth is there are things on TV beginning the grate here;

Queer eye for the straight guy is deifinitly sad

Adn the ads... oh my God...

SA-KA-TA.........SA-KA-TA........SA-KA-TA AAARRRRGGGH!!!

Hungry Jacks, Hungry Jacks, Rugby Pack, I have that......

Still, at least the sun shines and we dont have to watch TV. (theres only the ads and "The Bill")
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 2:08 pm
tennisoz

Originally posted by sundarize
Good replies, people.

SA-KA-TA.........SA-KA-TA........SA-KA-TA AAARRRRGGGH!!!
The ad makers dream - you remembered!!

You can buy them, along with Tim Tams at Tesco.

I like the ad for the car with the dog in the back whose skin tightens and loosens as the car accelerates and changes gear. Not the ad makers dream - I can't remember the brand! I also like the Mitsubishi ads with the very catchy tune by the New Radicals.

TennisOz

Old Oct 23rd 2003, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
I for one wont miss Jordan (real name katie Price) If I read one more thing about her (and what her real name is) i will throw a temper tantrum. the girl really is revolting.
Also that airhead woman on gmtv(?) who sits next to eamon holmes.
richard and judy (how does she stay with him!?)
claire rayner

cant think of anyone else at the moment...too much gin!

sue

I read in the paper that not many people like Fiona on GMTV- I think she is great at least she sticks up for herself!

I also don't know how Richard puts up with Judy - what a wreck she is now- she shakes so much she must have the dt's
Old Oct 23rd 2003, 9:43 pm
Forum Regular

Prestons is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by tinaj
I read in the paper that not many people like Fiona on GMTV- I think she is great at least she sticks up for herself!

I also don't know how Richard puts up with Judy - what a wreck she is now- she shakes so much she must have the dt's
I agree - and there's a case for a facelift if I ever saw one! She's become offensive to look at - poor Richard.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 12:54 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa

Carol Vordeman (and her freeky haircuts)
Trisha!!!!!!!!!
Geri Hallawell and her latest)
Did you know Trisha is an Aussie? she's on the TV over here presenting Playschool. I'm pretty sure they are repeats from before she moved to the UK.

Guess who else is an Aussie? do you know Dorinda Haffner, that rather large black lady who does cooking programs about Africa.

She's from Adelaide.
Old Oct 24th 2003, 2:20 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point

I've hardly heard a thing about Liz Hurley since I came here - great!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.