Pompey meet up

Old Sep 29th 2003, 10:17 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really nice

I haven't forgotten - looking forward to it. We are off to Brisbane -is there anyone else off to Aus - or is everyone off to NZ?
Old Oct 1st 2003, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

rob&kim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default brissie expats united!

Originally posted by Amanda&Paul
I haven't forgotten - looking forward to it. We are off to Brisbane -is there anyone else off to Aus - or is everyone off to NZ?
Yes were going to the Pompey meet. See you there.
We are also going to Brisbane and pretty soon if DIMIA get their a**?!s into gear. How far have you got with your application?

Rob and Kim
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:24 pm
Seriously Senior Member

Blim is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I'm new can I come to the pompey meetup please. I live in pompey.
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Blim
Hi Blim!
Yes, the meeting is open to all going to Australia/New Zealand. Look back at the start of the thread for details and pm me if unsure.
See ya!
Old Oct 3rd 2003, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

Amanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really niceAmanda&Paul is just really nice

Hi Rob and Kim

Think we could be at the same stage as you. We sent off meds and x-rays beginning of July and are waiting for visas. Never thought this stage would take so long - was under the impression that this final stage was on 4-6 weeks. Just shows how out of tough we must be!!

Hoping to get out to Brissie beginning of Feb. Have sold house - fingers crossed so could go out before (visas permitting) but have promised family that we would have one more Christmas here!

Looking foward to meeting you both on the 18th.

Amanda and Paul
Old Oct 4th 2003, 7:23 pm
Forum Regular

rob&kim is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Blim
Hi Blim
Welcome to the site. We are from Pompey too and are going to the meet on the 18th.
Look forward to meeting you there. Are you on your own or taking a family?
..Kim and Rob
Old Oct 6th 2003, 7:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys
Just thought I would pop this to the top, as a reminder...
Pompey meet up
Sat 18th October, 2pm, Farmhouse Pub - Portsmouth
Open to all going to Aus/Nz
All welcome- especially newcomers!

We checked out the pub last week... and had a meal. The children's facilities were good (£1.50 for 50mins in the play area) and the food was much better than expected - I had seabass and it was lovely. Please ask at the bar to find out where we are (it's a big place), we will try to get there slightly earlier.
Larissa
PS Watch out for the potholes in the carpark!
Old Oct 13th 2003, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Larissa
Hi guys
Just thought I would pop this to the top, as a reminder...
Pompey meet up
Sat 18th October, 2pm, Farmhouse Pub - Portsmouth
Open to all going to Aus/Nz
All welcome- especially newcomers!

We checked out the pub last week... and had a meal. The children's facilities were good (£1.50 for 50mins in the play area) and the food was much better than expected - I had seabass and it was lovely. Please ask at the bar to find out where we are (it's a big place), we will try to get there slightly earlier.
Larissa
PS Watch out for the potholes in the carpark!
POP to TOP!
Old Oct 16th 2003, 8:35 am
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

POP to TOP!
just a reminder...
Old Oct 16th 2003, 10:19 pm
Forum Regular

Haven't read this post recently - guessing that all is still on for Saturday (I am tipsy celebrating visas).

There are people going to Aus as well as NZ?
Old Oct 17th 2003, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Haven't read this post recently - guessing that all is still on for Saturday (I am tipsy celebrating visas).

Yep - can't wait!
Just in case they are overun at the bar, I will pop sprog in his superman t-shirt... and other ideas for recognising each other?
Old Oct 17th 2003, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

I think most are going to Aus now...we can't make it as going to the Expo for the weekend, & Southerner has recently arrive in NZ so I guess he won't be there now..

Anyway, have a good afternoon,

Gra..
Old Oct 17th 2003, 9:16 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute

Yep - can't wait!
Just in case they are overun at the bar, I will pop sprog in his superman t-shirt... and other ideas for recognising each other?

My 7 year old daughter will be in her Powerpuff Girl pink t-shirt.....guaranteed as its her fav!!.....hubby will be the bleary-eyed bloke (he's working all night tonight!!) I'm blonde...no jokes please I've heard them... We'll also have our 2 boys with us..13 & 10.....don't know what they'll be wearing.....hopefully something clean!!!!!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 9:39 pm
Forum Regular

Unfortunately (or not?!) we are going to be without our kids - it is my niece's birthday party. My sister pulled at the old heart strings - last birthday party she will have them at etc.

We will head towards anyone either with a child in a superman t-shirt or group of people taking about emmigration! Lets just hope we don't approach too many people before we get to you guys!
Old Oct 17th 2003, 9:45 pm
....is FAB

Unfortunately (or not?!) we are going to be without our kids - it is my niece's birthday party. My sister pulled at the old heart strings - last birthday party she will have them at etc.

We will head towards anyone either with a child in a superman t-shirt or group of people taking about emmigration! Lets just hope we don't approach too many people before we get to you guys!

I reckon I'll recognise you two...........you'll be the pair walking with your feet about 2 feet in the air after getting those visas!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.