Pommie Bastard

Old Sep 10th 2002, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
Exclamation Pommie Bastard

P age after page ranting with rage!
O ver again with the same refrain.
M orose to the core, what a bore!
M isfit - Yes, that`s it!
I sland of joy, not for this boy.
E xit this land if it`s too bland!

B ut what do you seek for a life so bleak?
A way from Aussie shore, show him the door!
S un, sea and sand, where`s your promise land?
T ake your unhappy self to a better wealth.
A lthough will you find, something in mind?
R epeatedly state, you`re unhappy mate!
D reamers are we? Just wait and see, we could end up happy!!
Old Sep 10th 2002, 9:17 pm
Just Joined

ec2208 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pommie Bastard

Absolutely wonderful!! I think that should take the award for the best posting yet.

I wonder what response that will generate from our beloved whinge-arse.
Old Sep 11th 2002, 5:48 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Marlo:
P age after page ranting with rage!
O ver again with the same refrain.
M orose to the core, what a bore!
M isfit - Yes, that`s it!
I sland of joy, not for this boy.
E xit this land if it`s too bland!

B ut what do you seek for a life so bleak?
A way from Aussie shore, show him the door!
S un, sea and sand, where`s your promise land?
T ake your unhappy self to a better wealth.
A lthough will you find, something in mind?
R epeatedly state, you`re unhappy mate!
D reamers are we? Just wait and see, we could end up happy!!
Thanks I feel all choked up that you find time to worry about me , here in the land of plenty it can be very boring so its always good to read your posts.
Think your wit will be wasted on the locals down here, the talent you have is a POM thing.
Keep dreaming , thinking about becoming a immagration agent loads of cash and looks like loads punters to live off .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Sep 11th 2002 at 5:55 am.
Old Sep 11th 2002, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Pommie Bastard

Marlo

Missed this one- sterling work. Keep up the cheerful stuff! If you liked this read the Mrs PB thread- had me in stitches. Gotta have something to keep us going. Watch out Perth- here I come!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 11th 2002, 4:26 pm
Just Joined

thewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nicethewilk is just really nice

How true
Dont realy know much about this guy but he seems a bit of a tool. If he think OZ is so crap why doesn't he sod of back to the UK with all the other whinging loosers
Old Sep 11th 2002, 4:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Pommie Bastard

It wont take you long to really really hate him. 'Tool'- havent heard that word in a long time- pretty much sums him up though.

Originally posted by thewilk:
How true
Dont realy know much about this guy but he seems a bit of a tool. If he think OZ is so crap why doesn't he sod of back to the UK with all the other whinging loosers
Old Sep 11th 2002, 4:36 pm
Just Joined

Albaus is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb Re: Pommie Bastard

Nice one Marlo, a classic
Old Sep 12th 2002, 12:07 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by thewilk:
How true
Having lived in Australia for some time I am now an expert on whinging losers , and misfits loads come here are you on the way?
I am selling up and returning back to a country that still has a few people with drive and ambition , I am sure you are not one of them.
Of course I am a tool , always been in work found no problem getting PR visa , in fact the kind of tool Australia needs, seeing most of the locals prefer to avoid work.
Thanks to high taxes I keep more of them that my fair share ,please come and help me out thats if they will have you?
Anyone who feels needs to emigrate does so because they are not making the best of where they are , these are the failures that I wish to escape from , Australia welcomes far too many of them for me .
Thanks for your well thought out comments , always good to hear from good people like yourself.
By the way must be getting better in UK this place is filling up with same whinging loosers who used to live there and some are that are waiting on visas.

Last edited by pommie bastard; Sep 12th 2002 at 3:30 am.
Old Sep 12th 2002, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

dpr21 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Anyone who feels needs to emigrate does so because they are not making the best of where they are , these are the failures that I wish to escape from , Australia welcomes far too many of them for me .

Fair enough (from your perspective). But how does this then explain your original decision to come to Australia?

DPR
Old Sep 12th 2002, 2:36 am
Banned

Originally posted by dpr21:

Fair enough (from your perspective). But how does this then explain your original decision to come to Australia?

DPR
Hey give me a break at the time Maggi was at the hight of her madness, anywhere looked good and this looked like a bolt hole (maybe some see it as that now).
Plus a friend was feeding me with total crap as he admited when I arrived here to live ,so sad bastard here got sucked in and have made a go of it, but realy do see it as wasted years .
Do not think I can not fit in anywhere or do well , far to hard working for that , we both are grafters and are well thought of but its so avarage here we both need more out of life than Australia has to offer.
Also at the time we could have gone to USA, Canada or northern Europe so , why pick arse end of world well just shows how wrong you can be .

Last edited by pommie bastard; Sep 12th 2002 at 3:10 am.
Old Sep 12th 2002, 11:06 am
Heading for Adelaide ASAP

empyrean is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE]Originally posted by pommie bastard:

Anyone who feels needs to emigrate does so because they are not making the best of where they are ,

Do I take it then Pommie Bastard that you didn't emigrate??????????? No don't tell me - the Australians came to the UK to personally beg you to bring your wonderful skills and personality to their country and you reluctantly agreed
Old Sep 12th 2002, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

[QUOTE]Originally posted by empyrean:

Anyone who feels needs to emigrate does so because they are not making the best of where they are ,

Do I take it then Pommie Bastard that you didn't emigrate??????????? No don't tell me - the Australians came to the UK to personally beg you to bring your wonderful skills and personality to their country and you reluctantly agreed
LOL, Totally agree, think he`s lost the plot now, someone who can moan that much sadly always thinks it`s somebody elses fault, never there own. Well he doesn`t paint a very good picture of himself and has dug his own grave, he`s made his bed he can lay in it. Pity he can`t put his point of view over sanely we might listen!!

Best wishes
Marlo
Old Sep 12th 2002, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Talking Re: Pommie Bastard

No he didnt emigrate- i have it from a reliable source that aliens abducted him, hoping to study the human race. Sadly they found no sign of intelleigent life and dropped him off in disgust. Unfortunatelty for those of us moving there, they made a grave mistake and dropped him off in Perth.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by empyrean:

Old Sep 12th 2002, 12:55 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by NickyTurner:
No he didnt emigrate- i have it from a reliable source that aliens abducted him, hoping to study the human race. Sadly they found no sign of intelleigent life and dropped him off in disgust. Unfortunatelty for those of us moving there, they made a grave mistake and dropped him off in Perth.

Hey everyone, let's chill out a bit here. The real reason PB is feeding us all this negativity is because Oz is such a good place and we are all indeed heading for a better life, and he therefore doesn't want to share it with anyone - it all makes sense now, so ignore the negativity and stick to your plans, the grass will be greener or slightly yellow in winter.
Old Sep 12th 2002, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: An expat Aussie trying to understand why anyone wants to move to Oz.
Devlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of lightDevlin is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by Houdini:

Hey everyone, let's chill out a bit here. The real reason PB is feeding us all this negativity is because Oz is such a good place and we are all indeed heading for a better life, and he therefore doesn't want to share it with anyone - it all makes sense now, so ignore the negativity and stick to your plans, the grass will be greener or slightly yellow in winter.
You guys crack me up, if you're not trying to talk Australia up you are turning negative comments about it into positive. It's like NONE of you are even interested in ANY of the negatives. Talk about being irrational and naive...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.