Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before monday

please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before monday

Old May 26th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before mo

Originally Posted by nursekaty
hi my mum is meant to be flying to australia tomorrow to emigrate, with my 2 dogs should be on the plane now as i type.....but......my staffie has freaked out while being in the crate on the runway, he's chewed through his crate, knocked his water onto his bed, he freaks at fireworks so expected some problems but didn't expect them to take them off the flight.

they're going to try them again to fly on monday but if they freak again,they've said they prob won't try them again.

what can i do??????????please please please i need any advice.

we usually give him valium on bonfire night but they won;t give him anything.....am thinking if they get him on the plane first then he's not sat on the runway with all the noise it might help???wish they would let my mum onto the runway to calm him a bit but i know they won't let her.

please i hope someobody can say something that can help, cause if my dogs don;'t get here my mum won't leave them at home so she won't be emigrating!!

thank you

katy
I hope you sort things out..feel so bad for you.
My dog faile done of the blood tests, god know how. They give him one more chance to have test again and then said thats it..if he fails he cant come to Oz..we are devastated and now waiting for the results which we get the day my partner flies out...in laws will have him but we have planned everything around him coming out here.....vets sent stuff off 2 weeks late so all last minute thanks to them....must read`rest of thread to see your updates..hope it all worked out for you.
Old May 26th 2008, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

tripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to beholdtripawaymars is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before mo

Originally Posted by nursekaty
hi everyone,

yes my boys have arrived here....one problem that i need help with now if you don't mind....???!!!!my staffie chewed through the plastic crate and when picked up at sydney was loose in the plane.....they're both ok tho, apart from some bleeding from my staffies mouth!!!

my mums spoke to vet in england and he said he may need to stay longer in quarantine now because he's breached the quarantine regulations????i'd be grateful if anyone could help me out!!!

thanks
have read the updates, glad he got here o.k. Have you been at any ex pat meets? I am Liz, was at last one in Cairns..never know who is who with user names!!
Keep your fingers crossed for my boy
Liz