Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before monday

please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before monday

Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before mo

Originally Posted by JPSUPERHOOPER
Excellent, some good news
Bloody marvelous news.................have been so worried about you and your pup!!!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:48 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before mo

Originally Posted by nursekaty
when picked up at sydney was loose in the plane
EXACTLY what happened to mine, as I said!

NO further stay with him tho!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 12:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

TeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud ofTeresaG has much to be proud of

I'm so glad they have arrived safely.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

sapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the roughsapphire3 is a jewel in the rough

Thank goodness for that. I am so pleased for you and your dogs, you must have been SO worried.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:43 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Really glad to hear your dog made it on the plane
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:49 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all

thanks karen how's theatre going???u work with my friend cathy!!!!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:55 pm
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nursekaty
thanks karen how's theatre going???u work with my friend cathy!!!!
Yes me and Cathy have been out and got drunk and disorderly a few times, she's good fun, I love theatre... it took a while but I'm feeling settled now, it's a great place to work don't you think?!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:14 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all

oh good fun sounds great i'm loving icu it's fab!!!
Old Apr 4th 2008, 5:40 pm
Permanent Resident

Laights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of lightLaights is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,

Thats really good news that he/she has arrived safely, albeit loose on the plane, I think all us with staffies have watched this with bated breath, at least I know I have, glad its a happy ending.

Lisa
Old Apr 4th 2008, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

Pommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nice

Oh so glad they have arrived safe, That must have been a nightmare waiting.

Oh gee fancy him being loose. A little escape artist for sure, Hope his gums heals soon.

How long do they keep them in Quarantine for, You will have to show us a pict of him
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:16 pm
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute

Glad youve finally had a good end to this saga...
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:24 pm
South Yarra Sheila

JoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond reputeJoolsB has a reputation beyond repute

Wow-thank goodness they are safe! Luckily quarantine is bricks and steel bars so hopefully no chewing his way out of there!!-tho' he sounds like a determined little guy
Old Apr 5th 2008, 4:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Nick11
Ah bless ya - now that's what I call true love
He'a a little treasure Nick ...never stops talking.
Katy I am so pleased your dogs have arrived safely
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

Katy, so pleased he's safe and sound in quarantine, that's the toughest part over with

In would call the Quarantine section and ask them how/why he needs to be in longer.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 4:51 pm
Forum Regular

The Randalls will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Laights
Hi,

Thats really good news that he/she has arrived safely, albeit loose on the plane, I think all us with staffies have watched this with bated breath, at least I know I have, glad its a happy ending.

Lisa
You're not wrong there!
Great to hear that he/she has arrived safe and sound - even with his/her escape attempt!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.