Reload this Page >

planning my dream life - Advise needed

planning my dream life - Advise needed

Old Mar 15th 2010, 8:00 pm
Just Joined

m1tch_3ll is an unknown quantity at this point
Default planning my dream life - Advise needed

Hi Guys.

I am planning on moving out to Oz, i have been training as a tree surgeon and i am working to get experience. I plan to leave the England in December on a holiday visa, Advise im looking for is what i can do while im out there to try and find a company to employee me and sponsor me so that i can get a skilled working visa, also any advise on how i would apply for the visa while im out there, or would that be up to the employer ( if i found one )

Thanks

Mitchell
Old Mar 16th 2010, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

dave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond reputedave99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: planning my dream life - Advise needed

Well you can apply for a skilled visa based on your qualifications without having an employer sponsor you, you would start by getting your skills assesed by the company that looks after your proffesion, theres a few different ways to go with visas, do a bit of reading on the immi.gov website

As for the dream life, well its no paradise over here in australia, some things are better than the UK some things are worse, if you like it here depends on you really and how you feel about some of the worse parts, or if you can handle the adjustment
Old Mar 16th 2010, 5:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: planning my dream life - Advise needed

Originally Posted by m1tch_3ll
Hi Guys.

I am planning on moving out to Oz, i have been training as a tree surgeon and i am working to get experience. I plan to leave the England in December on a holiday visa, Advise im looking for is what i can do while im out there to try and find a company to employee me and sponsor me so that i can get a skilled working visa, also any advise on how i would apply for the visa while im out there, or would that be up to the employer ( if i found one )

Thanks

Mitchell
Research areas you like on the net that will suit you as an individual/family...... and then have a look for tree surgeons in the area, maybe contacting them closer to the time to see if you can visit/meet them. In some of the wooded areas there are what seem like interesting jobs for parks as well, which involves tree/wildlife/habitat work. Have a look to see if there is a national certification etc for Tree Surgeons and contact them as well, they might be a good place to start. Good luck and enjoy your trip