Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pics of where you guys live

Pics of where you guys live

Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:02 am
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pics of where you guys live

Originally Posted by The Crow
Hi there!

Our house is right next to a reserve (protected wooded area). There are 5 roads in our 'area' on the outskirts of The Basin - but ours is the first house you come to, so we look out into the reserve too.

I love that beach picture too - it was about 6pm, so the light was good.

R
You lucky thing Crow i bet its just perfect It look perfect
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:02 am

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Am just downloading google earth now so i can have a better neb.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

travelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud oftravelbug has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by iPom
I'm moving here in a few weeks... Sadly they're not leaving everything in the house, but never mind.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ighlight=house

And I live in this part of the world... which is really very nice.
hope you've got enough books to fill them bookshelves up! House is lovely....the verandah especially!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
You lucky thing Crow i bet its just perfect It look perfect
For us, it's about as perfect as it could be We even have a proper pub in the village
I will be doing our year update soon - but mum and brother are coming out next week - so I might not get the chance for a while!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:15 am

For us, it's about as perfect as it could be We even have a proper pub in the village
I will be doing our year update soon - but mum and brother are coming out next week - so I might not get the chance for a while!
Hope you have a lovely time with your family there and look forward to reading your update...how many years you been out there?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
Hope you have a lovely time with your family there and look forward to reading your update...how many years you been out there?
Thank you! We've only been here a year, but feel very settled. Everything seems to have fallen into place very nicely - I'm sure an element of luck is involved!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:23 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Thank you! We've only been here a year, but feel very settled. Everything seems to have fallen into place very nicely - I'm sure an element of luck is involved!
Good luck with the visitors Rach, will need to catch up after cricket season for a few.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 11:55 am

Originally Posted by Bordy
Good luck with the visitors Rach, will need to catch up after cricket season for a few.
Crow are you called Rach too... and Bordy i love your pic of marlon brando he was my teen idol in the 80s (obviously when he was younger tho )
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:25 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Okay - some pics of where I live. First one's the view from the local lookout - you can see the Shoalhaven River flowing out to the sea past Mount Coolangata, our nearby hill. Then my son in my parent's pool. Then my street with Mount Coolangata in the background. Then a shot from the hill of the town, nestling between the national park and the ocean. Then a shot of our local beach - our town's just to the left of the hill.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-dsc03001.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-dsc03203.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_1832.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_1866.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_2047.jpg  

Last edited by Hutch; Feb 20th 2007 at 12:28 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:28 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Couple more. First one's my local beach on a windy day. Then a shot of the landscape up the hill (very big dairy/cattle farming here). And finally a shot from across the river of our hill.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-img_2064.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_2128.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_2195_1.jpg  
Old Feb 20th 2007, 12:48 pm

Originally Posted by Hutch
Couple more. First one's my local beach on a windy day. Then a shot of the landscape up the hill (very big dairy/cattle farming here). And finally a shot from across the river of our hill.
The pics are absoulutly beautiful Hutch nice one .
Old Feb 20th 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Nics pics Hutch - we're moving an hour or so down from you

Ann
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-img_0095.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-img_0104.jpg  

Last edited by BertieB; Feb 20th 2007 at 2:21 pm.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Here's one of where we live now:

And where I come from (and will go back to):

OzTennis
Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:25 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, and for the record - Threave Castle, Castle Douglas, SW Scotland (yesterday) and Williamstown, Melbourne.

OzTennis
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:37 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Oh, and for the record - Threave Castle, Castle Douglas, SW Scotland (yesterday) and Williamstown, Melbourne.

OzTennis
fab piccie...we have been to Threave many times...gardens r fab too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.