Pics of where you guys live

Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pics of where you guys live

Come for a visit.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

shears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond reputeshears has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mark 'n' joe
Great pics, not jealous at all

Joex
Ditto. In fact, thinking of cancelling the whole emigration thingy.

Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:31 pm
Sparky Stu

stu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of lightstu:0 is a glorious beacon of light

There are some great views in the uk aswell sorry to spoil the thread

Pics of where you guys live-santorini-110.jpg

Pics of where you guys live-santorini-010.jpg
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:47 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

mine is boring compared to the rest!!
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-new-house-pics-021.jpg   Pics of where you guys live-copy-new-house-pics-015.jpg  

Last edited by northernbird; Feb 19th 2007 at 9:56 pm.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 9:58 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Pics of where you guys live

Originally Posted by northernbird
Crikey mate, there's nowt boring about those photos. Your house looks fantastic!

And such cute kids, too!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:01 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Your not a robber casing out a few places are you

Originally Posted by Racht70
Hi there peeps..this is very cheeky of me but,would it be possible to post ( or email me) pics of where you live...i have googled australia and cities and what-not but there obviosly pics for travel brouchers and the like....i want to get a feel for the country and to do that you have to see the real Oz not just glossy pics...any will do one of your street or parks or even having a barbie woith the mates...i know its rude to ask but i cant find any "real " pics on tinternet...thanks you guys

P.S Did any of you experience "ARE U MAD !!" when you told poeple you were thinking of emigrating?

Rach xx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:04 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Crikey mate, there's nowt boring about those photos. Your house looks fantastic!

And such cute kids, too!
thanks vash, the kids are lovely aren't they.
Attached Thumbnails Pics of where you guys live-school-07-002.jpg  
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:07 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Pics of where you guys live

thanks vash, the kids are lovely aren't they.
Aw, bless 'em!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:12 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

ipom that house is gorgeous...just my type totally...was the past owners librians? so many books! i thought i had alot...OMG just thought if and when i do emigrate what shall i do with my books!!! ARGHHHHHH.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:14 pm

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO sooooooo much! he looks like the poeple that live in my town lol
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:15 pm

No way you lucky thing!!! MINE is boring compared to the rest!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:28 pm
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute

You might want to check out this thread
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=393805

Hi there peeps..this is very cheeky of me but,would it be possible to post ( or email me) pics of where you live...i have googled australia and cities and what-not but there obviosly pics for travel brouchers and the like....i want to get a feel for the country and to do that you have to see the real Oz not just glossy pics...any will do one of your street or parks or even having a barbie woith the mates...i know its rude to ask but i cant find any "real " pics on tinternet...thanks you guys

P.S Did any of you experience "ARE U MAD !!" when you told poeple you were thinking of emigrating?

Rach xx
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

LMAO sooooooo much! he looks like the poeple that live in my town lol
Don't you live in your town???? or are you not a person

Envy is a terrible thing, bet there's quiet a few on here in Aus who wouldn't dare post a pic of their poxy rental house!
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:40 pm

Thanks for the link merlin...theres some smashing homes there.
Old Feb 19th 2007, 10:42 pm

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Don't you live in your town???? or are you not a person

Envy is a terrible thing, bet there's quiet a few on here in Aus who wouldn't dare post a pic of their poxy rental house!

Haha yip hes look like me OH....ok ok he looks like SOME of the poeple in my town.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.