Perth anyone?

Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default Re: Perth anyone?

Yes, I've been waiting for a couple of years, extra money is always a bonus. Have you been before?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Yes, I've been waiting for a couple of years, extra money is always a bonus. Have you been before?
please explain?

is that since submitting?

yeah, was over there at the beginning of last year for a few months

missed perth out but have set my heart on living in that area

if its anything like the other places i visited it should be awesome

what about you?

doc
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Is anyone heading to Perth within the next 10months? Have posted on meet up forum. Relationship over and going alone. Would love to chat/meet up with others heading over there.
Thanks
Hi Sunflower7
I'm going to Perth on my own as well hope to be out there about sept just depends if i can sell my house .I'm going to Ashby to start with oh and i don't have a job to go to

good luck the dooners
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Gosh thats quick, September will soon come around. Are your flights booked? Good luck with your house, have you had it on the market long? Where are you from?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by docgp
please explain?

is that since submitting?

yeah, was over there at the beginning of last year for a few months

missed perth out but have set my heart on living in that area

if its anything like the other places i visited it should be awesome

what about you?

doc
No that 2 yrs didn't have anything to do with visa. I had that at the beginning of last year, and validated at the end of last year. I chose to wait at the time due to a relationship I was in. So now I have visa and extra money, I may as well plan to go.....
I enjoyed Perth the most, went back again to travel WA/Tasmania for a few weeks.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:58 pm
Forum Regular

the dooners is on a distinguished road

Gosh thats quick, September will soon come around. Are your flights booked? Good luck with your house, have you had it on the market long? Where are you from?
Hi Sunflower
No flights booked yet
House has been on the market 2 weeks now only had 1 viewer and 1 time waster. Don't want to leave without selling my house I think renting it will cause to much hassle for me and who ever has to look after it for me.
I'm from haddington about 15miles east of edinburgh

regards the dooners
Old Jun 16th 2008, 9:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

I love Scotland, esp the highlands. Yes its the hassle of renting i'm concerned about. Got to get to grips with all the facts and figures to check best option. Hope you find a buyer soon, selling seems to be taking a while at the moment. Keep posting how you get on with it.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

amt383 is just really niceamt383 is just really niceamt383 is just really niceamt383 is just really niceamt383 is just really niceamt383 is just really niceamt383 is just really niceamt383 is just really nice

Flights all booked for the 20th July for me, myself and I.... new jobs sticking me up in a hotel for a month then who knows, going to be working out in the mines on a fly-in-fly-out basis.... god knows what I'm getting myself in for!!!!

Amy xx
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:23 am
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm off to Perth on my own! I arrive there in August
Old Jun 17th 2008, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

divaboy is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm coming over in Feb09 , only on a WhV though so will be moving up the west coast after a few months.

Be interesting to meet up with some people off here
Old Jun 17th 2008, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

Jumeirah Jane is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi guys

I've just applied for a visa to live in Perth, so fingers crossed. Will be moving out on my own. Very scary but loved it when I was there at the beginning of the year.
Old Jun 17th 2008, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice
Lightbulb Re: Perth anyone?

Originally Posted by Jumeirah Jane
Hi guys

I've just applied for a visa to live in Perth, so fingers crossed. Will be moving out on my own. Very scary but loved it when I was there at the beginning of the year.
welcome JJ

best of luck to ya

im also going alone

there are a few or us, so come join us at The official loners thread

doc a roo
Old Jun 19th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi amt383, WS, divaboy &JJ.

Nice to see a few more people going this year. Good luck with all your moves. I'm off to join the official loners thread.... See ya there
Old Jun 19th 2008, 11:18 am
Loving Perth!

mand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to allmand-jim is a name known to all

Hello,

We're heading to Perth as well! No idea when, just as soon as the visa comes through. We had hoped to go in September, then had to push it back a couple of months due to the long waiting times, we would like to be leaving Coventry before the end of the year but who knows!?!?!?! Can you tell the waiting is getting to me slightly......driving me crazy in fact!

Neither of us have jobs, we sent CVs to agencies but they have told us that there isn't anything they can do without us having a date of when we will be out there....my boyfriend James spent time travelling around Australia a few years ago but didn't go to WA, and I have never been to Oz. Just going to take it a day at a time & see what happens!

We had hoped to sell our house before we went but only had 1 viewing in 5 months so looks like we will just continue to rent it out once we leave
Old Jun 19th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mand-Jim

Your only down the road from me! well the A45 that is. Be interested to know how you get on with your plans, also with selling your house. Bit worried about mine, and the time it may take to sell, thats if I don't rent it out. In the current climate I may not get much choice!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.