Perth anyone?

Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default Perth anyone?

Is anyone heading to Perth within the next 10months? Have posted on meet up forum. Relationship over and going alone. Would love to chat/meet up with others heading over there.
Thanks
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:44 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Perth anyone?

we are
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all

Hey great. Do you know whereabouts your heading. Where you from?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Hey great. Do you know whereabouts your heading. Where you from?
Hi Sunflower 7,

We are also heading for Perth, probably Somerley, Ridgewood area, and we are hoping to go by the end of the year (as soon as the visa comes, we applied Feb).

Would love to meet up for a chat
Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats great, how soon do you expect your visa. Do you both have jobs to go to? Do you know that area or people over there? you seem certain about the part you wish to go to.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:02 pm
nail banger

ivanjjordan will become famous soon enoughivanjjordan will become famous soon enough

goin kinross area but might have a look at mandurah depends on work, flights 2nd sept singapore airlines ,rented the house out and shippin 25 t chests out end of next month got 2 lads 17and 8 we are from runcorn ,where r u goin ?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

wow your going quite soon then. I need to decide whether to sell or rent out. Property market being way it is i'm not sure. Then need to get a job, have visa already.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:23 pm
nail banger

its took awhile but its steamin along now, may be c u on the sunny side
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes, hope so. keep us posted on how your getting on. Have you used agents for renting out your house?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Basty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to allBasty is a name known to all

wow your going quite soon then. I need to decide whether to sell or rent out. Property market being way it is i'm not sure. Then need to get a job, have visa already.
We were hoping to get visa Aug/Sept but I think it won't be until end of the year, immi are really behind at the moment:curse:
I have a friend in Somerley, she has been there just over 2 years. OH has a job to go to and that will be NOR, but we will look more when we get there, we haven't been before!!
We have sold our house subject to contract and we will move into a rental until we go - we just can't wait, I'll be hop, skip and jumping through the airport when I get there
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Is anyone heading to Perth within the next 10months? Have posted on meet up forum. Relationship over and going alone. Would love to chat/meet up with others heading over there.
Thanks
hey there

i see your going alone

me too, but we are not the only ones

here is a link for you

the official loners thread

oh, im heading for perth too
doc
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Your pretty much sorted then once visa comes. Wish i was. Got to make the house decision (its already gone down £10,000) then its all go. Good luck with your visa..
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Your pretty much sorted then once visa comes. Wish i was. Got to make the house decision (its already gone down £10,000) then its all go. Good luck with your visa..
thats if the visa comes

as you are probably aware, the process of visa's is slow at best :curse::curse:

but we all know they are working very hard to clear the back log etc etc

just have to be patient and wait

doc
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by docgp
hey there

i see your going alone

me too, but we are not the only ones

here is a link for you

the official loners thread

oh, im heading for perth too
doc
Glad to hear from another loner. I was in York only last week. Place called Crayke - Lovely. I did notice the thread, but soo long I could not tell in the time I had who was heading Perth way.
How are your plans going?
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Glad to hear from another loner. I was in York only last week. Place called Crayke - Lovely. I did notice the thread, but soo long I could not tell in the time I had who was heading Perth way.
How are your plans going?
my plan is to wait and wait and wait and then some more waiting

it seems to be going to plan thanks to DIAC

just saving as much money as possiabl, so if it takes 12 months i should have enough put away

apart from that theres not much more i can do??

doc

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.