Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

People who post...

People who post...

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:08 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: People who post...

Originally Posted by Ushas
Pointless fact:

Sheep only feel 10% of the pain a human does.

However, I am stumped as to who asked a sheep how much pain they feel.
Play the latest Band Aid single and see how long it takes them to run away?

Last edited by Deadmeat; Nov 23rd 2004 at 7:22 pm.
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:21 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes!!!!

Because (everyone join in now...) This is the thread that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends...somebody started posting it not knowing what it was, and now they keep on posting forever just because...this is the thread that never ends...
That's rather poetic......mmmm I've gone all dreamy now.....or is it the wine?
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:23 pm
Account Closed

tonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond reputetonyk38 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Play the latest Band Aid single and see how it takes them to run away?
I know I'm getting old when I can't recognise half the people in the video......
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:29 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by tonyk38
I know I'm getting old when I can't recognise half the people in the video......
Apparently Joss Stone called Bob Geldolf "Gandalf", so neither can they
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:38 pm
Account Closed

Apparently Joss Stone called Bob Geldolf "Gandalf", so neither can they
Who's Joss Stone?
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:39 pm
Cheeky

Oh dear!!!!

Cheeky

(ps how ya doin??!! What wine are you on btw?!! )

Who's Joss Stone?

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:39 pm
Account Closed

Who's Joss Stone?
Exactly!

Apparently there will be multiple versions of it too ...
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Who's Joss Stone?

She is just another toothpick.......

Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:46 pm
Account Closed

Exactly!

Apparently there will be multiple versions of it too ...
I heard that one version would show Paul Mc Cartney collapse exhausted after recording bass for the song.

I dare say the smell of a billion pounds in his bank account will soon revive him.....
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough

That's rather poetic......mmmm I've gone all dreamy now.....or is it the wine?

Funnily enough, it's the theme to Lamb Chop's Sing-a-long!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Hels
She is just another toothpick.......

Blimey, and I thought it was a bloke! Bleeding 'eck, where's me zimmer.....
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Me too!!!

I can recognise all the various voices on the original. The new one all sounds identical to me...
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Blimey, and I thought it was a bloke! Bleeding 'eck, where's me zimmer.....
See that round room over there...it's in the corner!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:49 pm
Account Closed

Funnily enough, it's the theme to Lamb Chop's Sing-a-long!
Aaah, back onto the subject of lamb (yum, slurp....). I'll need a few toothpicks after a meal like that!
Old Nov 23rd 2004, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aaah, back onto the subject of lamb (yum, slurp....). I'll need a few toothpicks after a meal like that!

No toothpicks here...they've got points!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.