Reload this Page >

People who post...

People who post...

Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ushas will become famous soon enough
Default Re: People who post...

Originally Posted by tonyk38
Hiya Cheeky! Doin fine! And you? Nice weather we're not having? Isn't the price of toothpicks shocking? Do you think they have toothpicks in Aus? And how about these silly people who jump around topics and talk rubbish eh? Tsk!
Shouldn't be allowed!

All hijacking of pointless post threads is most welcome. Although somewhere along the line the thread lost a star rating. Hmmm...???

Who did it then???
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Woohooo! The totally pointless thread has hit four pages!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ushas
All hijacking of pointless post threads is most welcome. Although somewhere along the line the thread lost a star rating. Hmmm...???

Who did it then???
Gave you back two more stars for letting Cheeky and I hijack thread !
Cas
Old Nov 21st 2004, 6:41 pm
Cheeky

Hi Cas and Tony!!!

Cas I have 2pm in my head for the meet time on Sat so it must be right!!

Gonna be a great laugh!! OMG,OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!

And no Tony the weather is not nice at the moment!!! As for the price of toothpicks havent you seen the price of spuds these days and what do ya think of..............blah, blah, blah!!!!!!

Hey Ushas great thread BTW!!!!!

Cheeky!!!!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:11 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a bloody pointless nightmare about this pointless thread last night!!!!

The price of toothpicks...indeed!!!!! Watch it.....there will now be a debate about who's toothpicks are better....UK or OZ

Personally, I prefer the Amazonian toothpicks to be the best...have a lovely smokey flavour...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hey Ushas great thread BTW!!!!!

Cheeky!!!!
My pleasure!

I must say I am rather proud of it.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by carolinegorka
Gave you back two more stars for letting Cheeky and I hijack thread !
Cas

Thank you!!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:17 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Hels

The price of toothpicks...indeed!!!!! Watch it.....there will now be a debate about who's toothpicks are better....UK or OZ

Personally, I prefer the Amazonian toothpicks to be the best...have a lovely smokey flavour...
Hmmm, nightmares, don't have 'em often but a couple of days ago ...

Hairy animal with one huge claw on left hand shoots unidentifable man in suit on a raised platform. "Camera" placed behind left shoulder of animal.

Followed by Sid James telling a very funny (but forgotten) joke in a bookshop.

Yeh, I know ...
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Hmmm, nightmares, don't have 'em often but a couple of days ago ...

Hairy animal with one huge claw on left hand shoots unidentifable man in suit on a raised platform. "Camera" placed behind left shoulder of animal.

Followed by Sid James telling a very funny (but forgotten) joke in a bookshop.

Yeh, I know ...
That sounds like a pretty pointless nightmare!

Or is it a deep seated subconcious message that you need to post more to pointless threads???

Perhaps his joke was about people posting to pointless threads!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:22 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

All I can say is Phew!!!

Glad the whole toothpick debate doesnt appear to be going anywhere.....That really could have turned a pointless thread into a pointy one!!!

Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:31 pm
wombat42

Originally Posted by Hels

If you look at the statistics of annual toothpick production you can see OZ producers far better quality toothpicks at a far cheaper price then the UK, creating more employment then the UK, also we used renewable timber sources to create our toothpicks while in the UK you import cheap timber from third world countries to create your toothpicks , which damages the world environment. Aussie toothpicks are alot stronger while British toothpicks
often snap in half in your mouth. :scared: Nightmares sometimes come true :scared:

Last edited by wombat42; Nov 21st 2004 at 7:35 pm.

Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:41 pm
Forum Regular

TheAncientGeek is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wombat42
If you look at the statistics of annual toothpick production you can see OZ producers far better quality toothpicks at a far cheaper price then the UK, creating more employment then the UK, also we used renewable timber sources to create our toothpicks while in the UK you import cheap timber from third world countries to create your toothpicks , which damages the world environment. :scared:
However.... in Australia, the working conditions and job prospects, for your average toothpick, are extremely poor. In the UK at least they are encouraged to advance themselves, often building a career as a so-called "super-model".

In fact, not a lot of people realise that Ali McBeal was part of a consignment of toothpicks, imported into the US from a factory in Rochdale and destined for a KFC outlet in Missourri. A series of coincidences led to her being spotted by a talent scout, who was working as a temp in US customs while "between jobs".

Fair Dinkum!
Old Nov 21st 2004, 7:47 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

PRATT , Edward (labourer) St. Mary

25 June 1827 Transported 7 yrs for stealing 1 work box , 2 rack chains , 1 pencil case , 2 thimbles , 1 toothpick , 1 necklace , 1 pair earrings , 1 ivory neeedle case , 1 bone needle case , 1 fan , 1 penknife , 1 bodkin case , 1 emery stand , 1 smelling bottle , 1 tea caddy the property of William Stokes.
Old Nov 21st 2004, 8:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
PRATT , Edward (labourer) St. Mary

25 June 1827 Transported 7 yrs for stealing 1 work box , 2 rack chains , 1 pencil case , 2 thimbles , 1 toothpick , 1 necklace , 1 pair earrings , 1 ivory neeedle case , 1 bone needle case , 1 fan , 1 penknife , 1 bodkin case , 1 emery stand , 1 smelling bottle , 1 tea caddy the property of William Stokes.

Now I fear that this post indicates the theft of a number of pointed things which goes against the charter of the totally pointless thread. As punishment for this contravening of the rules I sentence Deadmeat to be transported for life to the island known as Australia!

Oh what??? Too late???
Old Nov 21st 2004, 10:33 pm
Extended Member

Big Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond reputeBig Galah has a reputation beyond repute

Are you aware of the concept of a megathread?

I think this has the makings of one, said he pointlessly...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.